ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Be careful with comments like that ^^ Disrupted, even though it's 100% true, you might trigger somebody enough to hit the report button.

There are a few games I like minus their communities for the same reasons you stated. I used to like Minecraft, but the community is garbage.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 3, 2017, 8:01:41 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Be careful with comments like that ^^ Disrupted, even though it's 100% true, you might trigger somebody enough to hit the report button.

There are a few games I like minus their communities for the same reasons you stated. I used to like Minecraft, but the community is garbage.

well, its not like its a big loss to be probated from these forums. Speaking of minecraft, there seems to be some new autism to TTT in gmod, loads of servers that play only minecraft map 24/7. hey I guess if you enjoy it that much...
Mostly just playing prophunt these days in a server with loads of custom taunts. (its a special kind of hell when the props decide to do a full-on everybody taunting round with some mishmash of weeb, pop songs, metal, and memes going full blast. running from anime girls with shotguns while disguised as a banana best day of my life)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 3, 2017, 8:01:25 PM
There was one MC server I used to play on that said 18+ only, but they still let 10-14 year olds play there anyway, and people would grief their own structures just to get attention. They're too stupid to realize that MC has block logging mods. What did I do? I banned the kiddy for lying about griefing and wasting my time, and then the admin on the server was P/O'd about it because that was 'somebody's kid' who played on the server. I don't play games to babysit people's kids. I told a few of them, look kid, I'm not getting anything for babysitting you. Your mom isn't even giving me any snatch, or paying me. Snatch? What's that? Uh, I forgot that you're 8 and still think girls pee out of their butts....... I don't want to deal with kids in games at all.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 3, 2017, 8:11:38 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
There was one MC server I used to play on that said 18+ only, but they still let 10-14 year olds play there anyway, and people would grief their own structures just to get attention. They're too stupid to realize that MC has block logging mods. What did I do? I banned the kiddy for lying about griefing and wasting my time, and then the admin on the server was P/O'd about it because that was 'somebody's kid' who played on the server. I don't play games to babysit people's kids. I told a few of them, look kid, I'm not getting anything for babysitting you. Your mom isn't even giving me any snatch, or paying me. Snatch? What's that? Uh, I forgot that you're 8 and still think girls pee out of their butts....... I don't want to deal with kids in games at all.

that's actually kinda sad, how shitty of a parent do you have to be for your kid to be that desperate for attention?
Oblivious
There are a few 13-14 year old wiz kids who actually make pretty complex mods for servers. I don't have a problem with the kids who got an IQ in the 130+ range. If you can teach yourself java programming, and watch a couple youtube videos, and manage to put together complex mods without a ton of work, at 13 years old, and claim it's easy, then you're pretty gifted. There was a pretty complex arena mod that was made by a 13 year old that had its own separate mechanics within that little region of space. There was even some funky physics involved with some of the tiles/blocks. The same kid made a mod for 'parkour' that was equally complicated. People running some of the top servers who wanted really unique/specific mods would go to this kid to make their mods. He was that good.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 3, 2017, 8:19:55 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:

that's actually kinda sad, how shitty of a parent do you have to be for your kid to be that desperate for attention?

They're probably HRC voters, you know it takes a village to raise a kid type of people. And unfortunately for me and them, that village includes me. I'm not looking to be a part of that village.
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Trial lawyer explains how Mueller has no case if Fibbin' Flynn is his star witness: https://youtu.be/sC7sdRFa9ZY

Should be obvious but TDS is a hell of a drug.
Flynn is not going to be the "star witness".
Well,
you're more sane than the Twitter accounts you've been linking to.
Why link them if you disagree on this key point?
"
You STILL haven't answered the question. WHY did Flynn lie to the FBI?
Hey, this is your conspiracy theory. I don't know, man
You convince me.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Comey had his cell phone legally modified with a hot mic to assist in investigations recording both phone calls and traditional conversation.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Trial lawyer explains how Mueller has no case if Fibbin' Flynn is his star witness: https://youtu.be/sC7sdRFa9ZY

Should be obvious but TDS is a hell of a drug.
Flynn is not going to be the "star witness".
Well,
you're more sane than the Twitter accounts you've been linking to.
Why link them if you disagree on this key point?
"
You STILL haven't answered the question. WHY did Flynn lie to the FBI?
Hey, this is your conspiracy theory. I don't know, man
You convince me.

I'm perfectly Insane. I feel that it's impossible to say who or how many witnesses there will be until the end. Mueller's team is that tight.

A three star General isn't stupid enough to lie to the FBI unless there's a crime WORSE than lying to the FBI to cover up. Whatever THAT was, Mueller now knows. Flynn had to agree to cooperate to save himself (and his son) from the BIGGER charge(s).

This is NOT a nothingburger.
"

I'm perfectly Insane.

We know.

"

I feel that it's impossible to say who or how many witnesses there will be until the end. Mueller's team is that tight.

Since you appear to have so much confidence in Mueller's team to reach the end result that you're hoping for, I'm gonna assume you're OK with Mueller's investigative efforts if in fact this does turn out to be a big, fat, nothingburger for the 'Russia collusion' narrative?

I think it's hilarious that the only substantive charges he's got anyone with are for things that are completely unrelated to the reason he was even appointed to the position to begin with. That *screams* nothingburger.

I think Mueller is just riding this gravy train out for as long as he can.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 4, 2017, 12:53:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info