ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
faerwin wrote:

How can you prove, without any witness, that the shot that killed the victim was shot intentionally? I personally find it hard to believe that you'd shoot the ground 12 feet in front of you on purpose.

And that's the whole thing. You can't convince someone of manslaughter if there's a reasonable doubt that the shot was entirely accidental and without mishandling from the accused.

Apparently you overlooked my previous post, so once more for clarity's sake:

"
JNF wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
It isn't so close either. 28 meters away could be the length of a building. Since the victim is with her father at the time of her death, there is plausible reason to believe the victim and the accused did not have a line of sight with each other. No one witnessed the shooting.

What difference does that make? Sure, he may not have intentionally shot her, but a manslaughter charge doesn't require intent to kill the person. It's basically reckless abandon with a gun. You don't fire off a weapon in a public area. Period. He should be in jail. Period.

California penal code:
Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being without malice. It is of three kinds:

(a) Voluntary—upon a sudden quarrel or heat of passion.

(b) Involuntary—in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection. This subdivision shall not apply to acts committed in the driving of a vehicle.

Comes with a charge of between 3 and 11 years in a state prison, unless you're this guy.

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
You do realize you're the mirror image of RayCheetah, don't you? Brian Ross of ABC News was suspended recently for making claims similar to the one you link. You're repeating fake news of the "the Clintons are serial murderers" tier.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 3, 2017, 2:56:23 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
You do realize you're the mirror image of RayCheetah, don't you? Brian Ross of ABC News was suspended recently for making claims similar to the one you link. You're repeating fake news of the "the Clintons are serial murderers" tier.

ABC News should suspend me as well?

Why did Flynn lie to the FBI?
It's a difficult question to answer.
Trial lawyer explains how Mueller has no case if Fibbin' Flynn is his star witness: https://youtu.be/sC7sdRFa9ZY

Should be obvious but TDS is a hell of a drug.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 3, 2017, 4:18:06 PM
Fine, I'll bite. WTF is glasses girl supposed to mean, Mr. Wannabe Hipster?
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 3, 2017, 4:25:26 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Trial lawyer explains how Mueller has no case if Fibbin' Flynn is his star witness: https://youtu.be/sC7sdRFa9ZY

Should be obvious but TDS is a hell of a drug.

Flynn is not going to be the "star witness".

You STILL haven't answered the question. WHY did Flynn lie to the FBI?
"
JNF wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

How can you prove, without any witness, that the shot that killed the victim was shot intentionally? I personally find it hard to believe that you'd shoot the ground 12 feet in front of you on purpose.

And that's the whole thing. You can't convince someone of manslaughter if there's a reasonable doubt that the shot was entirely accidental and without mishandling from the accused.

Apparently you overlooked my previous post, so once more for clarity's sake:

"
JNF wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
It isn't so close either. 28 meters away could be the length of a building. Since the victim is with her father at the time of her death, there is plausible reason to believe the victim and the accused did not have a line of sight with each other. No one witnessed the shooting.

What difference does that make? Sure, he may not have intentionally shot her, but a manslaughter charge doesn't require intent to kill the person. It's basically reckless abandon with a gun. You don't fire off a weapon in a public area. Period. He should be in jail. Period.

California penal code:
Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being without malice. It is of three kinds:

(a) Voluntary—upon a sudden quarrel or heat of passion.

(b) Involuntary—in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection. This subdivision shall not apply to acts committed in the driving of a vehicle.

Comes with a charge of between 3 and 11 years in a state prison, unless you're this guy.

You should read what you quote.

a) obviously not the case

b)

- there was no unlawful act committed prior to the gunshot that was fatal if you consider the version that the gun misfired without intent to fire.

- there was no felony if he just found the gun.

- it was not a lawful act that produced death in an unlawful manner

- If the gun misfired, then it was not for a lack of caution and circumspection that there was a death.

Thus, manslaughter is not a possible verdict because all of the above that could apply to the situation have a high element of uncertainty. Since the law say that you cannot convict someone if there's a reasonable doubt, then he must be acquitted.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
So I recently spent some time playing gmod after a few years break (10/10). amazing game with loads of possibilities and gamemodes with some of the most autistic communities. Get yelled at by 12 year olds, get called a meanie and banned cause the admin is somehow an 8 year old that didnt like you winning a round against him (10/10), get yelled at by 12 year olds, etc.
yet with all the autismo to the max in a game full of weebs, furries, homosexuals, kiddies and roleplayers, they dont whine half as much as some when they lose a vote (and overall seem more mature lol).
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info