ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It's still bribery even if you're paying the bribe with money you stole from them first.

No, the correct term is extortion. "If you do what we want, we'll give you back this thing we took from you" == "That's a nice shop you have there, it would be a shame if something bad happened to it"

The original Obama deal was already an unfair deal for Iran, but they pragmatically took it because the alternative was conflict. Now Trump is walking back on all of it, threatening even more sanctions. Which makes USA look like a bully, not a serious party and is further humiliating the iranian people. Iranians got screwed and if they are gonna be treated unfairly anyway, they might aswell pursue nuclear weapons for real.

You don't need to be a ME expert, to know where this shit is going. Bolton, Netanyahu... Trump is getting "advice" by the same neocon-zionist warhawks as Bush. EU cuck leaders have still a chance to make a stand for the deal and kinda save Trump from his "friends", but will probably cave in to US pressure. The end result will be what are we already used to:

Loosers = US taxpayers, EU stability, ME stability, Iranian people
Winners = military-industrial complex + Israel

My advice to Trump: stick to your electoral promises (immigration, jobs, economy), or else there wont be a 2020. The people who elected you don't care about zionist interests, north korea or endless ME wars.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
What scares me is some Muslim groups and many loony toon fundamentalist protestants believe we need some massive war in the middle east to bring the end times....and Trump's main religious adviser is a loony toon protestant.
"
Khoranth wrote:
What scares me is some Muslim groups and many loony toon fundamentalist protestants believe we need some massive war in the middle east to bring the end times....and Trump's main religious adviser is a loony toon protestant.

Yeah it's insane and really disturbing that there are people who don't even believe in the real world but are in charge of running it. I don't think people would vote for a flat earth guy so why put up with this?
Yep. The loony toon people are scarily sprinkled into high places all over the world.
Censored.
"
"
Khoranth wrote:

Yeah it's insane and really disturbing that there are people who don't even believe in the real world but are in charge of running it. I don't think people would vote for a flat earth guy so why put up with this?

Ted Cruz 2020
"

Keep yelling with nukes long enough and one day there'll be an answer. I can't imagine anything more retarded from a person in the political field than to threat other countries with a mutual nuclear destruction.

So, I guess you'd prefer the alternative of bending over and kissing their bare asses? You'd fit right in at a dinner party (or swinger party) with our late president...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
JNF wrote:
"

Keep yelling with nukes long enough and one day there'll be an answer. I can't imagine anything more retarded from a person in the political field than to threat other countries with a mutual nuclear destruction.

So, I guess you'd prefer the alternative of bending over and kissing their bare asses? You'd fit right in at a dinner party (or swinger party) with our late president...

A politician who threatens other countries with nukes is willing to sacrifice the residents of their own nation in doing so. Dumpster squad called Clinton out for being a warmonger, yet seem to have no problem when Trump acts even worse than she did; lovely double standards <3

So yes, I prefer a peaceful "ass-kissing" solution over a maniac who's willing to have the blood of his people on his hands. Thankfully I live in a country where nukes are a non-issue.
"

A politician who threatens other countries with nukes is willing to sacrifice the residents of their own nation in doing so. Dumpster squad called Clinton out for being a warmonger, yet seem to have no problem when Trump acts even worse than she did; lovely double standards <3

So yes, I prefer a peaceful "ass-kissing" solution over a maniac who's willing to have the blood of his people on his hands. Thankfully I live in a country where nukes are a non-issue.

There's a big difference between flexing your biceps and throwing punches. Shame that people's TDS clouds their perception to such a degree. Might want to get that checked out before it leads to worse medical conditions, such as a brain aneurysm.

Speaking of which, this just might push Charan over the edge after the spectacle he made the other day...

Mueller mocked by judge when Russians show up for court.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
The Mutual Assured Destruction doctrine has been the one thing protecting EVERYBODY (nuclear armed or not) from actual nuclear conflict for over fifty years. It has also prevented another major conventional war in Europe during that same period. =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
JNF wrote:
"

I'm sure you'd prefer the insest party that our current president likes. It seems to suit you banjo boys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info