ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Where did you see that? First I have heard of it though I didn't read it since Obama didn't want us to.

I googled and found a good article that explains that article of the deal. Basically if terrorists or criminals try to go after iran nuclear facilities, we have to help them. Until now, cause Trump dumped the deal.

Apparently Marco Rubio misunderstood (or lied) and said we have to defend iran against foreign attack.
Last edited by Khoranth on May 9, 2018, 3:16:06 PM
Oh yeah Marco Rubio is a pathological liar. Also he is illiterate (both English and Spanish).
Censored.
In the long term nuclear nonproliferation is a lost cause; it's literally an attempt to stop technological development by threatening force and/or bribing people. Ultimately we need to accept that all governments that want nuclear weapons will someday have them, and thus we need them to understand the doctrine of mutually assured destruction - that is, one nation's nuclear attack not only invites but guarantees nuclear retaliation.

As such, I'm not really a fan of either the current or previous Iran policy, but I slightly prefer the Trump version. We went from bribing Iran not to build nukes to punishing Iran for a possible noncrime in order to restrict their ability to build nukes. Both of these aren't going to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons for very long, but the tough stance at least transitions well into the nuclear dickwagging that Trump successfully employed against North Korea to illustrate the concept of mutually assured destruction.

The absolute worst thing would be to pull a Corbyn and virtue-signal one's way to nuclear cuckoldry.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Deep State LUCIFERIAN cabal is being ousted from IRAN! Victory SCREEEEEEEEEECH!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
In the long term nuclear nonproliferation is a lost cause; it's literally an attempt to stop technological development by threatening force and/or bribing people. Ultimately we need to accept that all governments that want nuclear weapons will someday have them, and thus we need them to understand the doctrine of mutually assured destruction - that is, one nation's nuclear attack not only invites but guarantees nuclear retaliation.

As such, I'm not really a fan of either the current or previous Iran policy, but I slightly prefer the Trump version. We went from bribing Iran not to build nukes to punishing Iran for a possible noncrime in order to restrict their ability to build nukes. Both of these aren't going to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons for very long, but the tough stance at least transitions well into the nuclear dickwagging that Trump successfully employed against North Korea to illustrate the concept of mutually assured destruction.

Keep yelling with nukes long enough and one day there'll be an answer. I can't imagine anything more retarded from a person in the political field than to threat other countries with a mutual nuclear destruction.
"
I can't imagine anything more retarded from a person in the political field than to threat other countries with a mutual nuclear destruction.
If the stupidest thing you can imagine a politician doing involves words only with no direct action component, then your imagination is severely underdeveloped.

--------------

John McCain calls on Senate to reject CIA nominee Gina Haspel: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/05/09/politics/john-mccain-gina-haspel-cia/index.html

wtf I love Gina Haspel now
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 9, 2018, 11:28:01 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The absolute worst thing would be to pull a Corbyn and virtue-signal one's way to nuclear cuckoldry.

It is more of a political agenda to keep other nations from having nukes, to keep them under their thumb. Most Countries Voluntarily Given Up right to make Nukes because they never intent to. Nukes is very expensive and has little pragmatic benefits outside of intimidating other countries or massacre a few million people. Nukes doesn't do shit when stronger countries has more nukes than you do and weaker countries doesn't have resources to make nukes to begin with.
Last edited by deathflower on May 10, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
We went from bribing Iran not to build nukes to punishing Iran for a possible noncrime in order to restrict their ability to build nukes.

If you are reffering to the money that Iran got back under Obama, that wasnt bribing, it was iranian money - frozen foreign assets - that USA "stole" in the first place.

Anyway, shit escalated quickly in Syria. Mere hours after Trump's decision Israel again bombed some "Iranian operated base" and there was a whole clusterfvk overnight (artillery fire into Israel, more air raids, Hezzbolah attacking from Lebanon apparently too...).

Trump's move gave both Israel & Iran even more leeway to openly fight each other now.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
We went from bribing Iran not to build nukes to punishing Iran for a possible noncrime in order to restrict their ability to build nukes.
If you are reffering to the money that Iran got back under Obama, that wasnt bribing, it was iranian money - frozen foreign assets - that USA "stole" in the first place.
It's still bribery even if you're paying the bribe with money you stole from them first.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It's still bribery even if you're paying the bribe with money you stole from them first.

Not to the Iranians; Perspective. If you demand a thief returns your stolen items, you wouldn't think it is bribery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info