Press F for Vaal pact

Why the hell would I want to show respect for Vaal Pact?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
There's still bloodseeker and acuity. It's a 50/50 chance for a rework. (Or a leg version)

I don' understand how you could think this. When VP was changed, acuity was changed accordingly. They both use the same back end code.

If acuity gets nerfed hardcore and becomes a 40ex vendor unique it's going to mess with the economy primetime.

I don't think GGG would mess with the player base that much. Yet im not too sure, hence "50/50".

If acuity goes leg, it's gonna be crazy expensive, making instant leech viable for about 10-15% of players. The problem's still solved.
"
If acuity goes leg, it's gonna be crazy expensive, making instant leech viable for about 10-15% of players. The problem's still solved.

It won't go legacy unless they want to, that mod exists only on acuities so they can do whatever they like with it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
There's still bloodseeker and acuity. It's a 50/50 chance for a rework. (Or a leg version)

I don' understand how you could think this. When VP was changed, acuity was changed accordingly. They both use the same back end code.

If acuity gets nerfed hardcore and becomes a 40ex vendor unique it's going to mess with the economy primetime.

I don't think GGG would mess with the player base that much. Yet im not too sure, hence "50/50".

GGG has never cared about disrupting the economy as evident by every single major nerf in the past.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"

I don't think GGG would mess with the player base that much.

Remember when Crown of Eyes went from 80ex to worthless overnight?
theres a lot of things that went from super op to nothing because of a patch. GGG doesn't give a shit about stuff like that in their economy, because they know the economy will be fine. you're exaggerating by saying it would destroy anything. it wouldn't destroy anything except that item.

i can't wait for vaal pact to die. i know they just teased it so they could monitor the reactions, but i fucking pray to god they don't give in to the tears.

it won't break the game.
I sometimes wonder what would this game look like if life flasks and natural ES recharge were legit ways of keeping yourself alive.

"
raics wrote:
I sometimes wonder what would this game look like if life flasks and natural ES recharge were legit ways of keeping yourself alive.

they used to be - i agree though they definitely need to buff the shit out of stuff like that. either that or nerf the factors that render them null and void.

people only run life flasks for a couple of reasons now-a-days. #1 instant recovery. get knocked down to 5% and panic hit the flask in order to jump back up to 3/4 or so. #2 easy bleed removal+recovery from bleed dmg. #3 lab.
"
xMustard wrote:
people only run life flasks for a couple of reasons now-a-days. #1 instant recovery. get knocked down to 5% and panic hit the flask in order to jump back up to 3/4 or so. #2 easy bleed removal+recovery from bleed dmg. #3 lab.

Yeah, theoretically utility flasks should be good and sacrificing a life flask to use one should be a big decision. Yet you can readily leave yourself only with the bare essential two flasks or even one, that means they have to balance the game around each character having ~three utility flasks active at all times.

Vaal Pact will be miss forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info