Good point.
"
Kastmar wrote:
"
How long skyforths have been OP and never nerfed
Good point.

Introduced in 2.1.0

OutMetaed in 3.0

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Nephalim wrote:
The lack outrage is shocking. GGG can take away the last pillar of power from the player and no one bats an eye.

What prevents GGG from randomly nerfing players every patch without compensation?

lol
"
kshuxxx wrote:
It will be interesting to see how fast you will get 40/40 next league with so many nerf incoming.
I know you got most of your achievements with your vp bv ele inquisitor.
Seems now you will get it as a slayer , small
Chances thou as i think they will remove then leech from slayer.
Slow clap , bravo ggg

Players like I_NO and others who have a game understanding can compensate for the VP nerf. We are not like you as I can see in your topic. So calm down.
Hello I have a question.
There's still bloodseeker and acuity. It's a 50/50 chance for a rework. (Or a leg version)
"
There's still bloodseeker and acuity. It's a 50/50 chance for a rework. (Or a leg version)

BVIG MONEEEENNNNNNIES

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

I don' understand how you could think this. When VP was changed, acuity was changed accordingly. They both use the same back end code.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Yeah there going to fuck it up it's way too obvious cuz u no fuck chase uniques especially when the drop rate is awful.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Shit I bat an eye I just have back up plants if shit gets fucked lol like okay if slayer gets fucked right I'll just do the whole doomprism 9999999999k DPS thing right.

I used to have back up plants, but my garden died...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info