Press F for Vaal pact

The lack outrage is shocking. GGG can take away the last pillar of power from the player and no one bats an eye.

What prevents GGG from randomly nerfing players every patch without compensation?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
The lack outrage is shocking. GGG can take away the last pillar of power from the player and no one bats an eye.

What prevents GGG from randomly nerfing players every patch without compensation?

Shit I bat an eye I just have back up plants if shit gets fucked lol like okay if slayer gets fucked right I'll just do the whole doomprism 9999999999k DPS thing right.

if that's fucked I'll do RF boring.

If that's fucked I'll do the classic summoner which I haven't done in so fucking long but I watched a HC friend kill shaper in like 2 seconds using these uh wickermen or some shit was pretty how I should say it in his words ''Fly''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 17, 2017, 11:22:34 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:

Wait for patch notes. If we're aren't compensated with reflect nerf/rework, then feel free to whine all next league.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Boem wrote:
"
adghar wrote:
"
kshuxxx wrote:
It will be interesting to see how fast you will get 40/40 next league with so many nerf incoming.
I know you got most of your achievements with your vp bv ele inquisitor.

Truly? I got the impression that I_NO historically used non meta builds to reach 40/40 and only recently started jumping on that bandwagon

What gave you that impression, like ever?

I_NO was (TS) ranger for a couple league's when it was opie op and then switched to BV which remains opie op.

She always plays meta to get easy access to magic find content.

Peace,

-Boem-

not uh!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Relevant ITT

"I like using Thing to win, so Thing is a good part of the design" is not sound.

This is often seen with the "everyone uses Thing" options, everyone uses them because they're too good for the intentions of the system and are a degenerate option (degenerate options are ones which reduce the depth of the system by being always food).
Heh I was already planning to go slayer, this will just cement the choice.
"
"
Boem wrote:

What gave you that impression, like ever?

I_NO was (TS) ranger for a couple league's when it was opie op and then switched to BV which remains opie op.

She always plays meta to get easy access to magic find content.

Peace,

-Boem-

not uh!

I think I see a Poison Arrow Character waving from standard.
"
kshuxxx wrote:
It will be interesting to see how fast you will get 40/40 next league with so many nerf incoming.
I know you got most of your achievements with your vp bv ele inquisitor.
Seems now you will get it as a slayer , small
Chances thou as i think they will remove then leech from slayer.
Slow clap , bravo ggg

It doesnt matter what build she plays her team will do everything for her like always
I honestly dont give a fuck

Im not dumb enough to build around broken Op stuff that i know will get nerfed

If i do im not going to cry about it

and lastly Its a good thing GGG finally nerf broken stuff, because its damaging the game.

Thats real balance, nobody is asking for perfect balance, but they have to take care of the 2 extremes, extremely OP and Extremely shitty
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 19, 2017, 12:03:38 PM
How long skyforths have been OP and never nerfed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info