The weirdness of PoE Supporter Packs

But... think of all the exclusive cosmetics!!!

Its always the same for me. I last a couple months before my will collapse and i end up buying the 480 bucks supporter packs.
Last edited by Krayken on Nov 18, 2017, 3:39:31 AM
LMAO.
Btw i thought you will talk how weird-looking are most of those supporter packs and how many normal armour sets look better than them. Only few supporter packs i found really good so far but they were way too expensive for my wallet. Rest are...omg, i dont want to look like that... :/
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
welp i will go to the redeemer Set in about 3 Months (first Month: Seeker, second: Scholar and third Month: REEdeemer. Love the designs but my Paychecks dont allow for any other Payment plan :P (thanks GGG for the Upgrade Option on the Supporter Packs btw <3)
Since 2014 i've bought one supporter pack cos it was cheap. I've spent more money on various mtx that i don't really use. I doubt i'll be spending anymore. I don't understand people who buy a supporter pack on each new update/release. PoE is free to play but many people seem to think they have to spend money on supporter packs and if you're being honest PoE is not the most polished. Buying cosmetics on a character you can't see in detail, especially when you're actually playing the game, seems weird. Most mtx doesn't even fit that well on the outdated character models.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info