Expansion?

Jesus christ, you people will whine about anything.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not much I see today would make me call this an expansion. New maps... I guess. But no. That's just more of the same.

What justifies calling this an expansion?
This games fucked. I'm finally finished with it.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
You're mirroring Nephalim here.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Sure. Adding to mapping is a welcome addition... but it's not game-changing. It's not expanding. It's a vague term, but I just don't see it applying to adding thirty something new maps that use the tilesets we got with the FoE expansion.

adding 32 new maps isn't expanding? not even including a new feature on the maps as well with 50 new unique items and the new rare items u can find?:P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Not fighting against hype... go for it. Enjoy.

Come back in February and tell me about it.
Some interesting stuff out there but the most important is implementation.
ACTUAL War for the Atlas Trailer by ItsYoji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xet2eUwza8M
Last edited by Elua on Nov 17, 2017, 11:55:12 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not much I see today would make me call this an expansion. New maps... I guess. But no. That's just more of the same.

What justifies calling this an expansion?

I don't think the Abyss league is ALL about maps.
This is more the signature feature of the expansion and NOT of the league itself which may contain some new game mechanics.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Pretty disgusting..

Go, make a globally popular game of insane complexity and than let me bitch about your best effort at trying to please me.

"
Xavderion wrote:
You're mirroring Nephalim here.

Imitation is the most sincere form of something.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info