3.0.3 Patch Notes

Thank you !!!
Perfect timing that scorching ray crash was just starting to be a pain in my rump. XD
scorvhing ray near walls still crashes client.
Can i download somehow patch from your page? My is steam download is broken (50kbs) but i can download from any other source 500kbs (dont blame a dont have fast download u know Poland+ countryside= bad internet) And i tried everything to repair download speed but nothing works (changing regions, unlocking ports, scanning for malware etc. )
Yriel's Fostering looks great, but the MTX system appears broken now. Harbinger Challenge Effect does not work/not assigned. Boot MTX do not work.

Edit: actually none of the character effects appear to be working on my ranger.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 16, 2017, 4:21:22 PM
GGG why in the world would you pop a 1.33Gb patch in the middle of the Turmoil RACE?

I am on satnet atm and was looking forward to getting to lvl 75, but at 20kb/sec it will take like 10 hours to download the patch...
WHY?
"
GGG why in the world would you pop a 1.33Gb patch in the middle of the Turmoil RACE?

I am on satnet atm and was looking forward to getting to lvl 75, but at 20kb/sec it will take like 10 hours to download the patch...
WHY?

1.33GB? It's a 2.6GB patch on my end. My internet also sucks balls. Going to be another 4+ hours before I can play again. Really bad decision to release the extra content right now.
"
LiberLogic969 wrote:
"

WHY?

1.33GB? It's a 2.6GB patch on my end. My internet also sucks balls. Going to be another 4+ hours before I can play again. Really bad decision to release the extra content right now.

Gonna be like 9 more hours for me.... 8.33% downloaded in one hour. Satnet in the middle of nowhere.

Seroiously GGG, what was the freaking rush in releasing this patch TODAY? Why couldn't it have waited until the END OF THE RACE???

No words...
Scorching Ray now crashing my client more than ever. Please revert attempt at fix.
The world doesn't deserve GGG.
delete all lootboxes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info