Try out our new Trade Site!

GREAT news!
Didn't see anything new or better what we had all this years, not gona use it anyway , looks worse than poe.trade
FEEDBACK

regarding functionality, seems like unlisting is faster than current poe.trade, seems like the communication is not cached or there's little to no delay.

UI wise, it sux badly. Mandatory click to enable some filters which are currently expanded or available by default on poe.trade is just less convenient than current system placed on poe trade.
Same goes with advanced search, filtering with specific stat groups, seems like less intuitive and more clicking required to set up my filter.

If the new page will be integrated with my user account, it would be great to be able to store search filters directly on my account and not by bookmarking the site codes or even using 3rd party software to store my pre-sets for jewels or specific rare items.

Sorting does not work at the moment, i expect it is a beta issue. Seems like the new page will be able to sort by every type of stat, which is a Plus compared to poe.trade as some specific unique modifiers are sometimes not sortable. Or you cannot reverse order like for shopping something with negative bonus like Abyssus or Immortal belt.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
gubaguy wrote:
Literally steal POe.trade in every way, still offer no way to locate mod ranges, very little effort put into price fixers/manipulators and bots.

and people are praising this... because?

because they have been brainwashed by the "poe is free to play, therefore all ggg does is out of sheer compassion and good will" idea. you wont get many bad replies though, because everyone is busy masturbating to chris wilsons picture right now

but as you said, this offers next to nothing solution-wise, it creates another poe.trade instead of fixing the problems that made poe.trade necessary in the first place. next thing i guess is ban the use of poe.trade, now that would be hilarious
All I read was you had people spend a year creating what already exists on another website...

and I just tried it. My items are not getting listed on your trade site while they are on other external trade sites...

Not impressed, sorry.
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
@BlueFreeze Hi, I would like to buy your Abberath's Hooves Goathide Boots listed for 160 chaos in Harbinger (stash tab "~price 0 alt"; position: left 11, top 4)

While I realize why it is part of the whisper message, I really hate the "position: left 11, top 4" part of messages.

Why not abbreviate it at the very least? How about something like this?

"
@BlueFreeze Hi, I would like to buy your Abberath's Hooves Goathide Boots listed for 160 chaos in Harbinger (stash tab "~price 0 alt" :11x4)

IGN @dime
I'm sorry but... what the hell is this?

Copy paste of poe.trade...

And is't still not In-Game feature. What's the point of even creating this?

Even is this will be improved with new options we still have this in poe.trade, and we even have an app for checking prices while being in game so... please delete this useless creation of yours and focus on IN-GAME trade system.
This is just a shitty version of poe.trade :/

I thought if GGG ever touched trading it wouldn't be as good as poe.trade but this was very underwhelming considering the time and effort put into it...
Nice to see it's device/mobile friendly :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
for those who lack immagination
- having the ownership and own site integration, it could get integrated the same way as micro transaction shop, which is basically a injected web page.
So, i have my hopes up that it might get available directly in the client /altho, i don't really care about this as with multi monitor setup i always have browser in second screen anyway.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info