Try out our new Trade Site!

Looking at the bulk item exchange, an option to enter how many you are looking for would be nice. Or a way to set maximum price and sort by stock. This would be useful for buying maps for example.
I'm so excited for this! It seems like GGG took some good notes on poe.trade.
"
Kulgos wrote:
Hey, nice to see an official site for trading!

Didn't went deep in the site but the first thing I saw is that we can see item type but there is no item base (steel ring, titan gautnlets ect...) that's really annoying :(

You can use the search field to just type out 'iron ring' and it'd do that for you.
This isnt a trade improvement,

You just remade something that none wanted.

You coped poe.trade and renamed it to a new url and selected a different UI.

Wow you guys must be so proud.

It would be an improvement if this was built into the game and functioned like it should, which is essentially an auction house.

Because thats what poe.trade and all these trade api sites are... an auction house.

Last edited by Bloomania on Nov 2, 2017, 7:31:12 PM
Nice very very good thing !

but one question, so i will play in german but all the items for sale dont work on other sites. have you any fix for you site for that :) ?
Yaay!
I guess is a start...Looks shit at this moment but hey is a beta. Make it an ingame feature alongside that beautiful poewiki site and allow us to sell things from lab or maps or whatever (like a small popup ''x player wants to buy your Super Dooper Sword (link to it) listed for 1 bilion mirrors. ACCEPT / REFUSE ''
Literally steal POe.trade in every way, still offer no way to locate mod ranges, very little effort put into price fixers/manipulators and bots.

and people are praising this... because?
why all the praise over something that doesn't even yet compare to the existing trade website-of-choice?

yes, i get it, it's "beta" and it will grow and improve.

but, SO WHAT?

for the player, this is still a jarring experience because we still have to go outside the game to use it.

sorry, ggg. but as much as i love you guys and the game, this earns nothing but a wry smile and a slow clap from me.

please do better. we know you can.
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
So after 1 year of staff working on it, why does it look and perform worse than poe.trade still, an unpaid 3rd party?

Seriously guys? Seriously?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info