Try out our new Trade Site!

WHERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS??
Are you against new players? This appears to be an excellent new feature and I have been struggling to understand how to use it. I have bought and sold (with difficulty) using this feature but now I find I cant list items.
I visited the forums and found newcomers/trade/general guides dated 2013....instructions not to post on the forums until reading the FOQs which turned out to be an out of date,unindexed 30+ pages of misc. information.
Most of my knowledge of the game has come from Google but most of this is now too old.
IS THIS GGG POLICY ...to make the game SEEM to be more rewarding...by making it more difficult to understand...by not releasing instructions
Not having it as an in-game feature is one thing but coming up with a website that's inferior to the third party one is just ridiculous :)

I had a chuckle loading up the site, eh.
Needs a fix, seems to be sluggish and not workin most of the time.
No shaper/elder/unique/jewel mods available.
Well, fansite copypaste. Thats a shit.
I was waiting something much more better. Much more ingame.
But we got "just a website where you can search, you know".
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
As disappointing as trading in this game.
Can you make it more compact,
2-3 results per screen on 23' monitor lol.

Also, loading screen is annoying, maybe for housewives its ok, but usually ppl operate dozens of poe.trade tabs ...)
Last edited by zxfx on Jun 20, 2018, 8:01:29 PM
Why there's no option to choose item base?
So how about you guys give us an in game trade system where Person A lists a trade for X amount of Y currency, Person B agrees and pays out and then the Item and currency appears in trade related windows for the 2 Persons involved when they open their trade interface. You know, like you have in the console. Instead we have to HOPE someone feels its worth their time to leave whatever they are doing to come trade with you. When you are buying low cost (1alc / 1 chisel) things this can become incredibly time consuming. You don't need to provide options to the players you NEED to change the way trading works.
Still no option to wisper for bulk maps with different Names/Tiers ??, like the poeapp.com had, I was able to find bulk maps to complete my atlas very easily .
XD XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info