Try out our new Trade Site!

love the new trade site, ggg but if i could make one suggestion/request it would be that on the side of the item or somewhere have the items perfect rolls so we dont have to open it on the wiki to find best rolls. again great job on designs.
THANK YOU!
Yes, in on page 18!

Nicely done GGG

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Holy shit. This is amazeballs !!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Auction House... Finally... F Yeah!

Finally the 90% of the playerbase will get to trade :D
SSF since ~OB
My favorite kind of used and then regifted kind of gift!
"
love the new trade site, ggg but if i could make one suggestion/request it would be that on the side of the item or somewhere have the items perfect rolls so we dont have to open it on the wiki to find best rolls. again great job on designs.

Yes please! Also perfect legacy/double legacy rolls.
:O

Better late then never! Now if only it were in-game...
loading screen forever... still, this doesn't fix the "wait im in a map", open portal, go to ho, trade, back to map.

You need to create a "pop up window" just like what happens when someone invite you to a group. But a trade window.

"Chris want to buy your listed Disfavour for 10ex you want sell it or no?"
yes, no. 1 click. It's done. He have his disfavour and the 10ex has been moved to my currency stash tab. Simple. Easy. I still mapping. He traded with click and I traded with 1 click. No stop mapping, no portals, no hideouts.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 2, 2017, 9:13:41 PM
Thank you for making part of the site, some things i do like.

My ad-blocker doesn't spend half it's time blocking abusive ads on your trade site, unlike poe.trade, I hated to block their money stream but it was getting abusive in regards to sucking more resources to run the ads than playing poe.

the interface is much more mobile friendly. I can actually use my phone to look for items. Granted i can't use the copy paste, but i can search for items on it to get price ideas, quite quickly.

It's multi languaged, no longer to I have to get a few of my friends who play in different languages asking me to buy them items they need. Cause poe.trade doesn't translate well in their language.

I would like to see a way to filter by item added date. This would be super helpful for league starts as it would help filter out all the bad priced items because they were added to trade 3 weeks ago, and are trading at that level. It just floods the market with invalid priced items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info