Try out our new Trade Site!

Awesome!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
50 years to late...and the same functionality as poe.trade with no new additions? Fucking failblog.org
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Nov 2, 2017, 8:31:35 PM
THANK YOU!!! :)
I'm shocked, good job guys! did not see this coming!
"
VushaWan wrote:
Very well done! I was waiting for this. No more commercials and junk from PoE.trade along with lags. A clean, amazing game shop =)

Ad-Block in your browser.. No adverts.
Lol took an year to make something that we already have, just PUT IT IN THE DAMN GAME JESUS CHRIST

useless
Please add unique maps to the bulk item exchange!
Can't wait to get some fake listings up!

It's a step in the right direction, but should be through the game UI itself instead of alt-tabberino. Still - BRAVO!
A problem with any trade site is I can't search a weapon with "adds X to Y lightning damage", it doesn't show exactly what i want to search (Tier 1 item). So can you make an option to choose the tier of each affix to appear?
Its missing some core features of other sites such as showing if something is a Prefix or Suffix (which is hard for life now since the hybrids messed up alot of that) A veteran player will know just by looking at something if its craftable though minus the chance for a hybrid life roll to screw things up.

Maybe add a feature to show if something has an open slot for craft / slam?
Also could probably use a filter for base item so I can search specifically for sorcerer boots, gripped gloves, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info