Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

Looking forward to these. Should be fun.
Why is my calendar keep telling me today is not 9th of November .... damn it!!
"
Summoner wrote:
"
xxArturoxx wrote:
the same races again and more lotto prizes? if your not going for a demi dont bother, get your box and bounce.

Yeah. There really need to be a few guaranteed or at least high odds of getting something prizes. A 1% chance of a random MTX just doesn't cut it.

Yep, xxArturoxx mentioned, basically Race to 35 then Bounce :D
SSF since ~OB
Do you can get 2 chests by reaching 35 on both races?
Mayhem Event very bad for void league... Grrrr... :(
"
Do you can get 2 chests by reaching 35 on both races?

If you reach level 35 in Turmoil and then again in Mayhem, you would receive two Chaos and Order Mystery Boxes.
this sounds fun, i feel it's a little bit of a shame though that this will not have harbinger active either as it is in harbinger league or as one of the area modifiers
"The microtransaction prize pool will be shared by all three versions of the event."

did i understand this correct ?

so if anybody (whatever league) has the same price pool and the same chance, why would anybody play hardcore ? it will be so much harder to achive 85-90 in that races on hc, shouldent it be more rewarding too ? like if less ppl even get to 85-90 on hc, the chance to get somehting should be better or am i wrong ?

"
Summoner wrote:
"
xxArturoxx wrote:
the same races again and more lotto prizes? if your not going for a demi dont bother, get your box and bounce.

Yeah. There really need to be a few guaranteed or at least high odds of getting something prizes. A 1% chance of a random MTX just doesn't cut it.

Totally agree, its not rewarding to me at all.
I like the good old days, when you could get a full set of armor. Im pretty sure those rewards didn't have any negative effect in terms of MTS revenue...
Yesterday you wrote, that there will be many alt art prizes. Why there are only 5, 1 for each class? :(
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info