Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

Well, seems like I need to get back in the game... gotta get my nonexistant skills ready for these events.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
rdespair wrote:
Will there be a SSF Standard option for Turmoil? SSF is all I play these days so I'd like the results of the race to go to my Standard SSF cache after it's done.

Unfortunately there is a technical limitation that prevents us from running more than three events in parallel. We opted for Hardcore SSF as it is more befitting of the competitive atmosphere of the events.

Thanks for the quick response. I guess in that case, I'll just do self-imposed SSF on Mayhem since it all gets voided anyway.
Yay, first race for me!!!
the same races again and more lotto prizes? if your not going for a demi dont bother, get your box and bounce.
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
You should fix the bug that crashes Pale Council if you use Scorching Ray before you run these events.
Will Turmoil merge to standard or HSC/HHC when it ends?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Looks Legit
"
xxArturoxx wrote:
the same races again and more lotto prizes? if your not going for a demi dont bother, get your box and bounce.

Yeah. There really need to be a few guaranteed or at least high odds of getting something prizes. A 1% chance of a random MTX just doesn't cut it.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Will Atlas be the same as Harbinger or would it be a new fresh one?
"
Summoner wrote:
Will Turmoil merge to standard or HSC/HHC when it ends?

Alive characters at the end of the event will migrate to Standard, Hardcore and Hardcore SSF. They won't merge into the Harbinger League.

"
Will Atlas be the same as Harbinger or would it be a new fresh one?

You would have a fresh Atlas as these events are not connected with the Harbinger league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info