Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

Well, beautiful ...

Good job GGG, I only lost time without sense ... thank you GGG!

...I have only been screen :/
No one's received their box yet but it's not uncommon for delays with this kind of thing. This is why GGG never gives a date on when they're distributing the rewards, but from past experience I highly doubt it'll take over a week.

"
multijumper wrote:
Well, beautiful ...

Good job GGG, I only lost time without sense ... thank you GGG!

...I have only been screen :/

How is GGG's fault that you didn't read the event description? The event was stated to be voided, multiple times, in multiple different places including the very first post of this very thread in which you're posting.

"
Due to the insanity of this event, it will be voided which means that characters and items will not migrate to parent leagues at the end of the event.

As far as I'm aware no one forced you to play the league so if you played it only for the reward, you'll get it eventually. If you played it in the hopes that you'd keep your items then you really only have yourself to blame because it was very well stated that it was a void league.

It's not GGG's or anyone else's fault you consider your played time a waste. Next time if you're not playing for the sake of enjoyment and your sole goal is to chase a carrot-on-a-stick, read the rules that define said carrot-on-a-stick.
Last edited by ergoduck on Dec 5, 2017, 7:20:29 AM
Yes, my fault and now before I take part in the event, the new league and update, I read the news on the forum ... I wonder if there will be enough free time to play.
Was it okay I already deleted my Mayhem characters? Will that forfeit me from getting my rewards?
Wut?
"
gamboowamboo wrote:
Was it okay I already deleted my Mayhem characters? Will that forfeit me from getting my rewards?

AFAIR there was a note about this in race rules, saying that you shouldn't delete your characters before getting rewards.
Last edited by Heizraum on Dec 5, 2017, 11:52:47 AM
"
multijumper wrote:
Yes, my fault and now before I take part in the event, the new league and update, I read the news on the forum ... I wonder if there will be enough free time to play.

In general the month-long leagues are transferred to Standard, most of the races during race seasons are voided. Whether a short league is voided or not usually depends on the mods. You can count on Descent and Mayhem leagues being voided, while some are just whatever and almost always go to standard.

But yes you're right in reading the news, as long as you and I and everyone read the league rules then there should be no disappointment.
"
Beastosh wrote:
If I got a box from Turmoil, would I still get another box from Mayhem? I asked because I haven't seen a box from my lv86 char yet.

Feeling being cheated after I just realized that the prizes were drawings... They could explain it better by saying "Note that the MTS are drawings, so if you are unlucky you could end up winning nothing".

As long as you have a character 35+ in both Mayhem and Turmoil you will receive a box.

"
gamboowamboo wrote:

You will still get a box as the character was on the ladder.

I deleted my Turmoil character (35+) and I still got the box.
Guys where i can pick up box?
I get 35 lvl (didnt have time to play more at all unfortunately (life sux :<) but i log in today on my accound - cannot log in on my character I cant find out how to recive lootbox... Any help? :<
"
Heizraum wrote:
"
gamboowamboo wrote:

AFAIR there was a note about this in race rules, saying that you shouldn't delete your characters before getting rewards.

Well fuck... i deleted mine because it was void and i needed some space for the next character

I don't think it's really necessary to keep the character though.
Last edited by Waswat on Dec 5, 2017, 5:39:47 PM
d
Last edited by tehrev666 on Nov 24, 2020, 2:22:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info