Announcing the 10-Day Turmoil and Mayhem Events!

Oh I didn't then. :(
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
To be honest, there are a lot of people complaining about not getting anything, and i kinda understand the feeling. But its not because i didnt understand the text about the rewards, being a draw.
I totally understand that is a free game, and even when i wasnt in position to be putting money into a game. I decided to support the game devs with a supporter pack. Imo i think its the best arpg and brings a lot of fun.

Saying that. What i would love to know or have, is a list of the people who actually won the prize. I did search a lot. And i couldnt find a single person saying i did win x prize (aside the box) Since you ggg said that the rewards are now scripted, and that the did it by hand before this. its not too much work, to list the xxx ammount of people that actually won the prizes, and let everyone know it.

Why ? because i feel it gives the race "rewards" some transparency about those called rewards.

Imo you should give some kind of ticket or number like a lottery and then say the following numbers are the ones that won x prize. Etc.

I did level 2 chars up to 85, 1 to 90 and i didndt get a single prize. and i would have gone hc if i didnt want to aim for chance of winning some kind of wings. "Did search info about this, and i got a lot of people saying multiple characters could get into the draw" edited

Again, yes its a free game, and those are free rewards. But i would love to know is.

Who got them, what league did they play, how many chars did that person level up to increase the ammount of opportunities to get it. what level was that character. How many prizes did Hc, hc ssf, and sc got.

I think a lot of people would love to have the info and if im wrong i do apalogize. I just feel it would make things a little more clear and its a possitive critic.
Last edited by Nagamon on Nov 23, 2017, 4:33:33 AM
"
Nagamon wrote:
I did level 2 chars up to 85, 1 to 90 and i didndt get a single prize. and i would have gone hc if i didnt want to aim for chance of winning some kind of wings.

They only pick your highest leveled character, it doesn't matter if you have 40 character lv 100, since only 1 of those are eligible for prize roll
the most important thing on race is to have fun on high-paced environment (although I dont feel any hype at all after 4 hours of race)

at least on this race, you could get 100% chance to get something on low level
Spoiler
also I got pure white wing from lootbox, it looks really bad and makes my char looks fat
"
They only pick your highest leveled character, it doesn't matter if you have 40 character lv 100, since only 1 of those are eligible for prize roll

Not true. Box is awarded once per account, but the draws are not.

"
Why ? because i feel it gives the race "rewards" some transparency about those called rewards.

Thinking of them not even realy giving rewards to winners? Or did I misinterprete you?
Last edited by Syrill_ on Nov 23, 2017, 10:41:50 AM
"
cypherusuh wrote:

They only pick your highest leveled character, it doesn't matter if you have 40 character lv 100, fat[/spoiler]

You are wrong. Box is 1 per acc but prize pool from 6 categories "random draw" are not. More characters = more chances to win something.
Do I get the Mayhem 35 level box if I made it past that but died? Or do I need an alive character 35+ when the event ends to get the box?
Will the stash transfered to standard when Mayhem Events ends?
"
freedeadsoul wrote:
Will the stash transfered to standard when Mayhem Events ends?

No, Mayhem gets voided because of how crazy it is. It'll all be gone at the end.
"
Nagamon wrote:
I did search a lot. And i couldnt find a single person saying i did win x prize (aside the box) Since you ggg said that the rewards are now scripted, and that the did it by hand before this. its not too much work, to list the xxx ammount of people that actually won the prizes, and let everyone know it.

I won Seraph Wings from the Turmoil event. I had a lvl 90 toon and a lvl 75 toon. I know I got lucky though :) Hoping to hit one in Mayhem as well, but we'll see.
In this race exist anything exept 20 rouge exiles? Play maps 2 days and all i see is 20 exiles on EVERY MAP. This is bullsheep race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info