[3.2] 9k-11k ES, 60-100k Armor, CI Aegis Guardian (Shaper, HoGM, Rippy Map Mods)

I have one more question, how are you proccing EE in the dps build? There is no orb of storm setup there
On the bright side, I have 9.1k ES at level 80 so I must be doing something right lol. I just wish i could sustain RF cause clearing with SR is just a downright slog
The build is finally starting to hit stride and feel good. I can sustain RF with careful flask management and mapping now has started to feel good.

Crazy good build, took down Phoenix deathless at level 81 lol. Gonna do the rest of the guardians and see how it goes. PoB says by level 91 i should be hitting 10.3k ES and aroung 600k DPS on shaper which is pretty bonkers.
"
The build is finally starting to hit stride and feel good. I can sustain RF with careful flask management and mapping now has started to feel good.

Crazy good build, took down Phoenix deathless at level 81 lol. Gonna do the rest of the guardians and see how it goes. PoB says by level 91 i should be hitting 10.3k ES and aroung 600k DPS on shaper which is pretty bonkers.

Glad to hear it XD. I've been busy with work lately, so I haven't been that active. But to answer your previous question. There should be an orb of storms set-up in there somewhere in the dps pastebin.

I can't say much on reddix build, because I haven't played his version. But I know he is using the tukohama's pantheon, which is a given for 2% extra regen. So, with flask he should be barely negative with Time of Need giving him the extra boost every 5 seconds.

And if you have the 2% regen with on boots. You should be at good spot when hit by enemies.
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Apr 18, 2018, 6:50:48 AM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"

Glad to hear it XD. I've been busy with work lately, so I haven't been that active. But to answer your previous question. There should be an orb of storms set-up in there somewhere in the dps pastebin.

I can't say much on reddix build, because I haven't played his version. But I know he is using the tukohama's pantheon, which is a given for 2% extra regen. So, with flask he should be barely negative with Time of Need giving him the extra boost every 5 seconds.

And if you have the 2% regen with on boots. You should be at good spot when hit by enemies.
Yup, i just got boots with 2% regen and I'm definitely starting to sustain that RF pretty easily now. I'll have to drop the flammability curse in his setup and put in an orb of storm cause I need something to proc EE and EO often. Sucks though cause reckoning+curse on hit with flammability is incredibly effective at cursing everything since we block so often. I'll just rely on witchfire for cursing and have that orb of storm setup.

Thanks for the reply!
I finally figured out how Reddix procs EE, he has cold damage to attacks on ring, i missed that even though i looked at all the gear and skill tree several times to see how he was doing it lol. I'm gonna dd some cold damage to attacks on a ring and use shield charge to proc and that way i don't have to drop the curse, FeelsGoodMan
Hi,
I have same problems are ppl here.
I am trying Reddix alternative and can't sustain at all.
And I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSZsH5NrfI where the guy sustains RF without flasks or enduring, because at the end of video, he has no mob, he is doing nothing, just time of need is sustaining enough.
But personally, I am so far from that even with time of need.

Is there somethimg important in his build?
Cause even with PoB trying many things, i am at -500 regen.

And I don't understand how reddix PoB has +100 regen, what is this huge boost?
"
wykett wrote:
Hi,
I have same problems are ppl here.
I am trying Reddix alternative and can't sustain at all.
And I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSZsH5NrfI where the guy sustains RF without flasks or enduring, because at the end of video, he has no mob, he is doing nothing, just time of need is sustaining enough.
But personally, I am so far from that even with time of need.

Is there somethimg important in his build?
Cause even with PoB trying many things, i am at -500 regen.

And I don't understand how reddix PoB has +100 regen, what is this huge boost?

There isn't anything that special. Just good gear, a fleshed out skill-tree, and the tukohama pantheon for the extra 2% regen. If you have problems sustaining. You can also opt for using a stone golem until your skill-tree or gear is sorted out.

(⌐■_■)
I was able to kill shaper for the first time last night with this build! Very happy :)

I used the CI 1-curse version. This is really great build.

I did not do it deathless, but since it was my first attempt at shaper, I was pretty happy to kill on my first set. Only the vortex in the boss room were difficult to handle. It's probably easier with the Low Life version with all the regen. But the tankiness is insane with the CI version.

Thansk RP!
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hehe, I'm happy you enjoyed it.
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info