A Four-year Release Retrospective

4 years later and I'm finally starting to play other games again...not sure if that's good or bad.
Saved
Thank you for reminding me of the best times, Bex.

Best wishes in your future
Still with ya mates!
SSF since ~OB
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
such a wonderful post bex. You are always a pleasure to see pop up in a comment / thread / post.

Your build of the week bloopers always have me rolling in the floor. Your an amazing leader for the key part of the game we often forget the players and how they feel and being able to translate that from community to dev.

Stumbling into Poe was a joy and sticking around with it is even more of a joy.

Can't wait to see what is next to come, but if you could do us a favor, and make a bex loot sound pack for us that would be amazing.

Chaos orb - "Spo, spood?"
Divine - "Dama, Dama, Damit" - the chin sol clip from season 7
Exalted - " if you want to post.. fuck this sentence"
Mirror - "tukahama ward hea tukaha wad heal, OMG... season 6

Could see ziggy and mathil laughing their butts off on streams when an exalt drops.

Not to mention hearing spood every time a chaos drops would just brighten everyones day.

Started playing PoE December of 2013. Lots of improvement since that day, also some really bad additions. The Lab being one of them.

Although it's been "tuned" because of many community complaints, it's still one of the low points of the game for me. Hopefully one day, it will get reworked or removed altogether.

If I had a "next 4 year" wish list, having some sort of in game trading system would definitely be on top. It's so annoying to get out of game to go to PoE Trade to find an item, then go back in game and message someone only to get no response, then go back to PoE Trade and start the process all over again until someone finally answers you. What a huge waste of time.

I realize adding an in game trading system is a major undertaking but please, quality of life in game should take a higher spot on the priority list than it currently is. And yes, there have been a lot of QoL changes since I started playing, adding a currency tab was amazing and, greatly appreciated. Let's just hope we don't have to wait 4 more years for an in game trading system.

Good Luck on the next 4 years, GGG.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Last edited by Bowman8763 on Oct 25, 2017, 8:25:01 PM
Back when we had to type /oos every now and then.
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
Been playing since closed beta myself, it was actually Totalbiscuit doing a video that opened my eyes to the game. Been on and off playing it marginally over the years, but this year I've played it quite a ton as well as the latter half of last year.

I look forward to what lies in store for the following years.
Nicely written Bex.

Here's to the next four years!
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info