A Four-year Release Retrospective

Hey GGG and Bex, only been here for 1 1/2 years, but would still like to post. Thanks for the ride, loved the transparency of the decision making and personal approach you chose to have in regards to community management and upcoming ideas and plans. It really adds another layer to the game, which, as the best ARPG out there, speaks for itself. Keep up the good work!
Good stuff, Bex! It's been a roller-coaster, this game has, as you've written so aptly. Man, to think it's been four years...

Every interaction I've had with the customer contact team at GGG has been pleasant, professional and playfully efficient. That's hard to pull off and shows that, yes, you do care for your craft, team and vision, not to mention leadership.

Thank you, and here's to another four years.
Nice wall of text :)

I fight for Bex!
Wow! Sounds like it is a great adventure. Already 4 years? Where did my time gone? So you made this all in only 4 years? Wow. I'm stunned.
Thank you all for such a great product (too good - it wasted life of many players... it is better than everything of the same sort and a bit too addictive). Thank you
<3
Shit reading about your excitement when dropping the trailer for 3.0 got me so giddy.

That day was memorable to say the least.
delete all lootboxes
Cheers, Bex!

Thanks for sharing this journey form your perspective, it was a very good read.

Here's to four more years!
Clayshaper is best shaper
4 years???? I coulda sworn i've been playing poe for 6 years
Ur brim lad admiral of the hat squadron
Oh sweet, Bex is the same age as me. :D

Time sure flies quickly, it was just around four years ago today that I was still getting accustomed to the university I transferred too from college, for my Bachelor's degree. At that time, I was pretty much mixing up my time between my studies and PoE. :D

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 24, 2017, 8:42:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info