A Four-year Release Retrospective

Really awesome post. Hearing your perspective and being on this journey with GGG. Hoping to continue supporting POE for many years to come!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
proud to be part of this
IGN:Zawrska
Cheers!
As a typical member of the community, I can say with all honesty it's been a great ride. While I can't say I've enjoyed every update, every change made, I can say I've never once thought that you guys were going in a direction that seemed purposely exploitative, greedy, or otherwise damaging to the game or the community that loves it. The passion you all have for this game is self-evident, and so long as you keep that, I imagine I'll be playing for a pretty long time to come.

Hell, I remember posting in the forums way back in 2012 on my own wedding day, trying to calm my nerves before the big moment. While I'm certainly far less active here (I've since moved to Reddit for most of that,) it's still something that sticks in my head. While the marriage to that woman may not have worked out, my marriage to this game certainly has.
Yup.
Congrats Bex and GGG!
Long post, but worth the read. Hard to believe it has been that long (I personally started in Dec 2013 so will soon be my anniversary).
Censored.
Great game, and I hope GGG continue on that pace. One of the best games I've ever played in my 37 years of life.
Last edited by Hrofr on Oct 24, 2017, 12:35:59 AM
What a great post! Nice to have you with us, Bex!
Keep it up. ;3
Yay Bex!

We're glad you're here!

And Happy Anniversary POE!

wolf

I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info