<3 Bex & GGG.

Here's to 4 more years!
"
ncsbert wrote:
<3 Bex & GGG.

Here's to 4 more years!

...and another 4 after that!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I can feel the passion behind the text. Amazing.
Bex <3
Bex, you and I became regulars in the PoE world at the same time, and I remember how excited I was when I heard that you were being set up to be community manager. You’ve been such a bright spot on the fan community, and your memes remain so very spicy hot. Look at you - you’re the community manager now.

Halfway through that piece I started thinking, “Oh, this had better not be the part where she leaves to work at EA!” Disaster averted. (Fuuuck that sentence.)

Here’s hoping we get to hear many more seasons of BotW narrated by our beloved CM in the leagues to come!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Joined on Oct 28 . So 4 days to go before my 4-year ani. Thousands of hours spent on this game and never regret.
Here's to the coming years with you all!

The HYPE right there...thank you for everything GGG.
Time sure flies. Here's to many more years to come!
yes, but what about that mac version?
Well done Bex, sounds like a real wild ride. I applied externally for the community manager role myself back in those times. I can say without a doubt that Chris made the right decision :) I think it's easy for all to see how well you've taken to the role!

Keep up the good work, and I'm genuinely excited to see where GGG takes PoE next.
Last edited by Sectiplave on Oct 24, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info