[3.3] League starter, pure physical Slayer Cyclone (Do Shaper with Kondo/ ISC UberElder down)

How do you get the beast recipe to craft spider blessing? Is it random which monster has it? Can i increase my chances by doing certain maps?
"
kompaniet wrote:
How do you get the beast recipe to craft spider blessing? Is it random which monster has it? Can i increase my chances by doing certain maps?

Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid start appearing at T10 or higher (>=Lv77 region), but red beast spawning is random, only yellow beasts can be targeted farmed in specific map tile.

Right now the Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid(Open portal to Fenumus) is 60C on market, and Fenumus herself is 55C.
Last edited by Drosophila on May 12, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
Good gear
Have you though on going Slayer Raider with Shaper Touch gloves to solve accuracy problems?

We don't rly need stun immune from Jugg since while spinning we can't be stunned and chill immune isn't that good. Raider provides more dmg and frenzy charges on bosses.
"
Hejti wrote:
Have you though on going Slayer Raider with Shaper Touch gloves to solve accuracy problems?

We don't rly need stun immune from Jugg since while spinning we can't be stunned and chill immune isn't that good. Raider provides more dmg and frenzy charges on bosses.

Shaper Touch don't give much accuracy for us (low int), even abyssal jewel in Tombfist can get higher accuracy.
The reason I use Jugg (for crit version), is that the character is dedicated for UberElder farming and carrying. In UberElder fight, stun immunity is still very big even for cyclone, since you are only stun immune during spinning, most of my deaths are result from stun. Also since cirt version lose quite some survivability due to less HP from gear and passive tree, I want to use a more defensive sub-ascendancy to compensate so that the survival of the build is not too far from RT version.
But of course, if UberElder is not your main focus, you can use Assassin or Raider as crit version, both are better at mapping and most other contents. And Slayer/Raider is still best combination for RT scion version.
Last edited by Drosophila on May 12, 2018, 4:09:55 PM
"
Drosophila wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid start appearing at T10 or higher (>=Lv77 region), but red beast spawning is random, only yellow beasts can be targeted farmed in specific map tile.

Right now the Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid(Open portal to Fenumus) is 60C on market, and Fenumus herself is 55C.

Bought it for 55c. Need to get an enlighten lvl 3 so i can run purity of cold too.
Need to get better boots but for some reason prices are unreal for even modest boots so i gave up trying to find an upgrade there for now.
Also need to divine the unique ring (got it for 40 chaos) and i am thinking about getting a starforge as my next upgrade.

Crafted the chest and coral ring myself from scratch.
Chest took two life essences. Wanted a bit higher life but i stopped there.
Rolled the ring with alchemies and scourings. Wanted a good life roll and a resist.
They turned out alright.

Last edited by kompaniet on May 13, 2018, 11:30:40 AM
hey droso i'm running your build and having a blast so far. i havent played much with this build (or any cyclone build for that matter) so i'd like to ask your opinion on some stuff before i test it myself if that's alright.

1) what's your take on the retch? i'm talking strictly about the clearspeed and mapping experience it provides. i have used biscos leash for a while now and the movement speed is great, but it's always a bummer when it runs out. seems like retch might be more consistent in that regard

2) what's your opinion on running a bit of MF with this? i just find myself drawn to quantity atm, but i dont want to limit myself to some 3500hp tier3 farmer. what i had in mind was potentially using biscos leash and collar. the rampage coming along with bisco's leash would even add some clearspeed. i'm quite positive that this build can still comfortably farm red maps while wearing those items. right now i'm even wearing sadimas although i'm also wondering if that's better than the added clearspeed haemophilia provides
"
val0s wrote:
hey droso i'm running your build and having a blast so far. i havent played much with this build (or any cyclone build for that matter) so i'd like to ask your opinion on some stuff before i test it myself if that's alright.

1) what's your take on the retch? i'm talking strictly about the clearspeed and mapping experience it provides. i have used biscos leash for a while now and the movement speed is great, but it's always a bummer when it runs out. seems like retch might be more consistent in that regard

2) what's your opinion on running a bit of MF with this? i just find myself drawn to quantity atm, but i dont want to limit myself to some 3500hp tier3 farmer. what i had in mind was potentially using biscos leash and collar. the rampage coming along with bisco's leash would even add some clearspeed. i'm quite positive that this build can still comfortably farm red maps while wearing those items. right now i'm even wearing sadimas although i'm also wondering if that's better than the added clearspeed haemophilia provides

1. Retch is good for clear speed because bonus MS% and flask duration, it used to be very expensive and thus not worth buying but beast crafting make it relatively cheaper this league. As for the rampage buff, you can cheat it by equipping a Dancing Dervish on weapon swap, and kill a worms from flask with Dancing Dervish then swap back and continue on to clear the map, just be careful not to kill too much things with Dervish equipped to trigger the first stage of Rampage, otherwise it would make you unable to use weapon for quite a while.

2. I also like to use some MF gears when I'm not doing T16 or harder content (Gifts from Above, a Ventor and Sadimas), can't use bisco collar myself since I need intelligence from amulet. If your damage is high enough to one-shot even blue mob, then Sadimas, otherwise the "popping" from Haemophilia is really good in high density maps.

Last edited by Drosophila on May 14, 2018, 6:13:26 AM
been trying out retch since last night, feels much nicer for me. its life roll also helps when using no-life items in other slots like gloves. probably gonna use sadimas, although the feelgood aspect of haemophilia popping is kinda hard to give up :D

getting a ventor would probably be a great idea, given that my rings are just res-providers anyway.
also gonna try out daresso's salute. the movement speed and range probably feel very nice. but if i'm gonna MF at all, not wearing bisco's collar would be pretty nonsensical i guess.
i never realized you could use two inspired learning jewels like val0s has. do you get 2 mods from a rare monster every time then? that's pretty clever. too bad it's not good for bosses and guardians, shaper and elder but you can always change to normal jewels for that i suppose.

why retch belt? does the chaos damage still work despite brutality gem?

put 30% quality on my weapon so it's 505 dps now. not so bad for a 1 chaos weapon that i bought it for :)

one advantage kongor has over kondo is that onslaught can be kept up pretty reliably vs bosses. kondo has that 50% increased Melee Damage against Bleeding Enemies though which is also very reliable.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 18, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info