[3.0] SonicSunder, FAST/BUDGET/BEGINNER, 7.5M DPS, FACETANK ALL BOSSES, 7 FRENZIES, VIDEOS

From what I managed to calculate, Belly seems to give more eHP than Brass Dome after the 3000 dmg mark. so if I'm correct, Belly is a better choice. Might need to wait for Xcise to come online and gives us some insights.
Brass dome

Spoiler
Basic stats
Extremely high armour
No extra damage from crits

Pros
- Makes you nearly immune to phys reflect with Yugul even with no flasks up
- Able to tank guardians because of high armour and no dmg from crits
- Even without endurance charges or fortify, you should be able to tank all uber izaro attacks with just brass dome
- Not sure if volatile crits, but if it does, you'll be able to tank volatile hits more reliably if you mess up

Cons
- Reduced block chance

Belly

Spoiler
Basic stats
- High life
- Bit of ele res

Pros
- Able to tank more ele and chaos dmg
- Easier to max res
- If volatile doesn't crit, you'll be able to tank volatile hits more reliably
- Looks nicer in vids because you have more hp

Cons
- Not that great because there is so much life% available on tree already

EDIT:

Did a few more shaper runs today to test the build, I can tank everything with fortify up, I can tank shaper beam with flasks up (even without doedre's up), tank the balls and slam with purity of ice + flasks.
Last edited by Xcise on Oct 26, 2017, 4:47:31 AM
Brass dome eHP calculation for my char:
https://fiddle.jshell.net/dsgqe8rr/embedded/result/?monsterlevel=82&crit=on&critMulti=45&convLight=30&convCold=0&convFire=0&convChaos=0&addLight=0&addCold=0&addFire=0&addChaos=0&hp=5637&armour=12723&evasion=535&fire=76&cold=75&light=75&chaos=-60&dodge=0&block=0&unwavering=on&flask=0&curse=0&taste=on&basalt=on&end-charges=5&fortify=on&abyssus=on&enfeeble=0&enfeebleQual=0&aa=21&minusdmg=0&class=marauder&assClass=berserk&aspectCarnage=on

Belly eHP calculation:
https://fiddle.jshell.net/dsgqe8rr/embedded/result/?monsterlevel=82&crit=on&critMulti=45&convLight=30&convCold=0&convFire=0&convChaos=0&addLight=0&addCold=0&addFire=0&addChaos=0&hp=6293&armour=4395&evasion=1035&fire=76&cold=75&light=75&chaos=-60&dodge=0&block=0&unwavering=on&flask=0&curse=0&taste=on&basalt=on&end-charges=5&fortify=on&abyssus=on&enfeeble=0&enfeebleQual=0&aa=21&minusdmg=0&class=marauder&assClass=jugg&unrelenting=on

The links seems to not have some options tick. But im just gonna leave it as is. Brass dome gives me more eHP against guardians (cant be bother to test with elemental damage options)
Last edited by Elssa123 on Oct 26, 2017, 6:45:56 AM
What level do the Enlighten gems need to be in order for all the linked skills to work? Both of my gems are level two and I can only have active Herald of Ash, Arctic Armor, and Ancestral Protector. Not enough mana left for Hatred.

MH: Hatred, Arctic Armor, Enlighten
OH: Blasphemy, Poacher's Mark, Enlighten

Helm: CWDT, Flame Golem, Herald of Ash, Blood Rage
Last edited by corpsetiller on Oct 28, 2017, 12:45:51 AM
"
What level do the Enlighten gems need to be in order for all the linked skills to work? Both of my gems are level two and I can only have active Herald of Ash, Arctic Armor, and Ancestral Protector. Not enough mana left for Hatred.

MH: Hatred, Arctic Armor, Enlighten
OH: Blasphemy, Poacher's Mark, Enlighten

Helm: CWDT, Flame Golem, Herald of Ash, Blood Rage
You don't need the enlighten. With the charisma passive tree node for reduced mana reservation, you can use hatred + blasphemy (poacher's/warlords) + arctic armour/HoA.

I just put the enlighten in there because when you get lvl 4 enlighten and a lvl 3 enlighten, you can use all these auras without the charisma passive tree node, granting you three additional passive tree points.

Brass dome is much better for physical hits whether it crits or not due to armour, and belly is better for ele damage. Simple is that. Ele damage isn't a problem with this build unless you are doing uber atziri.
Last edited by Xcise on Oct 28, 2017, 6:31:45 AM
Good job , great build :)
If someone have tanking problems, just get:

*abyssus->starkonja/rare helm life and res.
*belt of deceiver with endurance charge.
*Get life nodes instead of endo charges.
*Prismatic eclipse for ias to boost leech.
*Brass dome is a muss.
*Use fortify on slam/blades

Stats(Only auras arctic,ash,hatred):

HO Lvl 97, 7290hp, 13052 armor(51% reduction)
109k dps, 7.52 ias.

Gear(no enlighten, 3 auras):

Spoiler

Last edited by heyu on Oct 29, 2017, 1:38:12 AM
Looks like an awesome build, will survivability and also decent clear speed. Definitely going to give this a go. I am a Gladiator though, so seeing what synergies l can get with that ascendancy and yours will be interesting. Especially in regards to charges and the lack of Savage Hit.

Nice clear guide, well written mate. Hope you do more.
I don't quite understand.. If tempestous steel gives us "hits can't be evaded" why go for resoloute technique? It just takes away our crit and does nothing since tempestous steel already has "hits can't be evaded"? Explain?
"
domis2830 wrote:
I don't quite understand.. If tempestous steel gives us "hits can't be evaded" why go for resoloute technique? It just takes away our crit and does nothing since tempestous steel already has "hits can't be evaded"? Explain?
Sunder only uses main hand to hit. hits can't be evaded doesn't work.

Also, I added new section for boss guides, currently have shaper in it, will add phoenix later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info