[3.0] SonicSunder, FAST/BUDGET/BEGINNER, 7.5M DPS, FACETANK ALL BOSSES, 7 FRENZIES, VIDEOS

whats this sunder nerf people are talking about
"
whats this sunder nerf people are talking about

In the newest patch GGG "Fixed a bug where enemies hit by Sunder's linear component also unintentionally got hit by the area of effect that hit created."

However we didn't know how often that this was actually happening. Some people have been testing sunder in live currently to see how often the double hit would actually happen to a single target. In the thread below multiple videos have been put up today showing that sunder is only hitting once like its supposed to against a single target. Even against big bosses such as Kitava. So luckily it seems that sunder is going to be completely fine this league however it would be nice to get a GGG confirmation about how often this bug would occur.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7hxa6d/quick_sunder_testing_not_a_nerf/?st=javuuxux&sh=27ea1ffd
ahh thanks for that i was really worried for a minute there , hopefully nothing too major happens to it
Ihat is indeed right, estensive testings across the board did not replicate situations where this bug should occur. Seems like sunder dps stood unchanged
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
"
XzeeeN wrote:
Is this build still viable after vaal pack change and sunder nerf ?

It is indeed viable, just not face-tankable anymore
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Think Berserker will still be the best option for this build? I plugged it into Slayer and while the damage obviously took a hit (losing all that attack speed and 40% more dmg hurts) you get to leech the hell out of everything.

Thoughts?

p.s. AWESOME build and guide. Thank you for putting so much work into it <3
"
Kurnis wrote:
Think Berserker will still be the best option for this build? I plugged it into Slayer and while the damage obviously took a hit (losing all that attack speed and 40% more dmg hurts) you get to leech the hell out of everything.

Thoughts?

p.s. AWESOME build and guide. Thank you for putting so much work into it <3

For slayer the best thing is that he do not lose leech after reaching full health, obviously it's safer. Difference in leech amount is not big though (about 45% on berserker, slayer can reach 58% per second)
So I have got question... this build will be refreshed to 3.1.0 ?
"
Wirowmaker wrote:
So I have got question... this build will be refreshed to 3.1.0 ?

Yeh, OP said so. Imho we got to abandon quite a few nodes leading to old VP, losing one slot, but getting quite a few points that can be allocated elsewhere. Currently I'm minmaxing it myself :)
Im personally gonna sacrifice a little DPS and some leech, and go for all the Regen nodes. QOL with regen is nice and I can watch Netflix easier.
Last edited by Wrecktang1e on Dec 7, 2017, 3:20:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info