Show of hands - your input requested

Are you guys referring to Vizaru's Folly? That helmet is insane...

That being said, the item in the recent teaser and the skin from Vizaru's are honestly completely different, save that they're both a circular band.
Yeah it doesn't match at all but they are both circlet so you could be confused a bit.

It's just that this item is a long running joke here so it would be really funny if GGG released it.
Giving pvp demis to the best suicide king, had more to do with the failure of pvp, than green dude, or lld.

edit: oh and lld only characters not being able to go to sarn arena, where 90% of pvp happens, until a year and half later. How about that. That's totally on ggg both of them. green dude didn't think of that shit. How was lld supposed to carry the pvp banner with that kind of shit, hanging around it's neck.

edit #2, If anyone is actually interested, in getting over arrogance, and blame and working together to fix it hit me up, I'm in.

God_of_Thieves

edit#3 90% of the replies in this thread, are whales there is no one on any ladder, no dueler worth a shit, not decked out in mtx. If we speak together, loudly enough, they will listen. Its not like we want much. PVP values for new skills, ladders that work, and throw up a few swiss, and blitz during down time. And no cast on death, lag fest giving demis to trolls bullshit. And I'm good?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Oct 28, 2017, 5:17:00 AM
GD really did fuck up everything by promoting the things he did. He was given a chance to steer the ship and here we are. Why would you try and protect him? You think he performed well?
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
theD4nk0wl wrote:
+1 I guess. There are obvious T-value things that really shouldn't be hard for ggg to address.. But at the same time how do they fix the bigger issues? It's a giant black hole from what i can tell. Blight is the devil but it stops ea zerphi atm. kill zerphi and scale back blight, what do they do for melee? Kill aoe so it can never hit for secondary overlaps. Yay melee can get to ranged chars. Ok what kills block? Nerf block again even though its already a weak layer in pve. Ok fine just scale block value down in PvP. We already have plenty of block pen that isn't it. How do you kill a fully dedicated tank then? It really does need a massive retuning for everyone to be happy, and that takes more than a little attention. The entire way dmg is scaled would just have to be gutted and redone. Im on board for that but it starts with getting more people to play. You been here since day one guys would have to come over to league show off a few builds and coach a bunch of nubbins up.

imagine a loot based, gear grinding game where there is nothing to put your gear and abilities to test, and has nothing that requires exceptionally good gear to be achieved.

also imagine a game, which it's economical architecture is so bad that requires to be wiped out every 3 months.

I mean hasn't that been the case since forever? The point is if you want anything to change you guys have to start promoting the community. Some of you have spent some serious money on this game and rightfully expect your voice to be heard but we're all good at scaling numbers here right? how many more zero's is 10,000 people spending 10 bucks. This thread is why i don't show up in the forums. I appreciate the fact that what works is stale and the bs stuff has gotten worse if anything but you're forgetting the whole point of pvp in this game isn't perfect balance. It's to exploit the knowledge of mechanics. It can be casual OR competitive depending on the situation and how far you want to take it. The biggest chunk of player base goes to the first month or so of a league, if you want to make a change that's where to start. And look I'm not amazing at anything in this game, not theory, not positional awareness, nothing amazing pve wise.. But I watched a few guys that don't even bother showing up here in league just show boating game knowledge, and rather than being complete dicks they responded to my interest and here I am. I'm not the only nubbins that would rather chill and run at flags/suicide into each other than keep mapping until boredom takes over and then leave until next patch.
What we need is a documentary on how the extreme accessibility of poe pvp is empowering the differently abled to compete in esports, which until now have been completely out of reach for them.

A whole bunch of very happy trisomy 21 rolling their face against the keyboard with every button mapped to blight should send the right message. Then we can interview Bob "I have no arms, but thanks to cwdt dash and death oath armour, I can pwn noobs", as well as elephantitis guy "I teabag my keyboard in real life and it automatically teabags people in path of exile" or "I am embarrassed about my huge balls in real life, but in path of exile my balls are invisible and pwn noobs across the entire map!"

Top it off by mailing Chris an award for GGG's outstanding efforts to assist people with disabilities.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
alright mr. afk lawn mowing lightning golem invis droplets of kill everything but max block. But you killed em all anyways this league. im sticking to the concept of raising up a new, eager and hopeful generation as a way to get things fixed
"
lapiz wrote:
GD really did fuck up everything by promoting the things he did. He was given a chance to steer the ship and here we are. Why would you try and protect him? You think he performed well?

I am just saying not everything is his fault. And pissing about what went wrong, and what type of pvp is better, is stupid. We have HLD, and LLD, they both have a place. If you think standard HLD can be the single handed lone savior of pvp, you ser are delusional.
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Oct 28, 2017, 12:34:29 PM
"
ripnburn69 wrote:

I am just saying not everything is his fault. And pissing about what went wrong, and what type of pvp is better, is stupid. We have HLD, and LLD, they both have a place. If you think standard HLD can be the single handed lone savior of pvp, you ser are delusional.

Ho so you mean the exact invers to what GD did AKA woking only with LLD and forgeting HLD.
Yea LLD was not the lone savior either (and from purely a GGG historical point it seem focusing on LLD destroyed PVP all together).
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Oct 28, 2017, 12:44:28 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
ripnburn69 wrote:

Ho so you mean the exact invers to what GD did AKA woking only with LLD and forgeting HLD.
Yea LLD was not the lone savior either.

Exactly so lets stop measuring our dicks, and blaming. Lets do something abut it together. I think all of us, at a very minimum can agree that PVP balance values, for new skills is crucial. Lets start there.
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Oct 28, 2017, 12:51:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info