Show of hands - your input requested

+1
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 28, 2017, 8:51:05 PM
Who is that guy you're talking about, Mulla?

We could have used him and his ability to get a point across without going on a page-long tangent laced with subtle insults (such as saying "gutbags isn't worthy of smelling my shit!"), rambling in for so long that all who attempted to read anything, they'd lose track of the point he was trying to make. We should find that guy and have him email GGG!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
To those who brought up LLD, that mentality IMo is the reason PvP never improved. GGG in their infinite wisdom hired greendude to fix PvP and nobody wanted to play LLD. He meant well but I basically view him as the reason we lost our shot at balance. He figured that was important but only like 5 people cared about midget dueling.

If they had hired someone who actually played PvP at the top levels we might have a different game on our hands. GGGs fault for choosing an LLd guy and Greendudes fault for taking them down that road.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
midget dueling.

hahahaha, well said.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
PvP could easily be saved but GGG has a team of market analysis researchers who probably tell them its not worth it. TBH you dont even need a team for market analysis researchers, just look at reddit when pvp is brought up. You really can't blame the pvp community at ALL. Blame these fuckin scrubby pve players who say that ARPG's PvP is a wwaste of time. The art, perspective, build diversity, and more could all lead to awesome pvp in poe, but unfortunately GGG is way too busy raking in the $$$$ with casuals face rolling all the new content. You ever noticed they nerf the new content a couple weeks after releasing it? They are basically going for the broadest audience appeal now. I am playing ESO and gw2 and its a nice break from poe even though its completely different. I will always miss poe pvp and my friends who always tried to push it to the next level.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
midget dueling.

hahahaha, well said.

Easily the best thing I've read all day.
Spoiler
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Oct 30, 2017, 4:12:51 PM
"
Who is that guy you're talking about, Mulla?

We could have used him and his ability to get a point across without going on a page-long tangent laced with subtle insults (such as saying "gutbags isn't worthy of smelling my shit!"), rambling in for so long that all who attempted to read anything, they'd lose track of the point he was trying to make. We should find that guy and have him email GGG!

I only write the truth. If you can't interpret the points I'm trying to purvey because you're too busy being butt hurt by my factual and appropriately aimed insults then....sucks for you. Doesn't at any point discredit just how right I've been every time. I'm a strong supporter of rubbing peoples noses in their own shit.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Oct 30, 2017, 7:49:45 PM
"
Márkusz wrote:
Spoiler

HAHAHHHAHAHA

between trav, mulla, and markusz, there's some fuckin' gold on this page boyz
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Mulla, all I was saying was maybe you weren't taken so seriously because you had almost too aggressive an attitude to get your points across and taken seriously, and I think you were too busy being butt hurt by my factual and appropriately insults. Sucks for you. I never said you were wrong at any point- especially if you'd have said Gutbags wasn't worthy of smelling your shit. There's a way to deliver your observations and opinions in a way that may not come naturally to you. In fact I think you lack the class and sophistication that I so clearly bring to pvp, hence why I am the president of pvp. As such, I may try a few times more to bother Chrilson to fix pvp in some way. I'll break him eventually. I always win.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info