Shaper issues since patch 3.0.3

Shaper is still in a really bad spot for farming. Load times are absolutely atrocious. Please work on this for the future leagues GGG.
Still Crash...
Hi everyone

I tried my first Shaper tonight , so i think it's a good place to tell the bug i see in the boss realm.

first : the load time to enter in the area : 153 seconds , seriously? make something is very too long , it was my first try on this boss i played more time in the loading than the boss area in phase two.... ( i 've pass tyhe phase 2 xD )

the boss attacks : just little problems the area of boss' attacks are not correct i died two time in the beam but i was not in the area of the attacks.

cold ball do not explose when i pass through it , must pass 2 time on it to apply the area on the floor , as you can imagine i not very simple to place it good.

and i has a bug or maybe it's not : the shaper cast a beam i has leap slam behind him , he killed me with a melee attack and recast a beam... didn't see that on the multiple videos i saw to prepare me for the fight maybe someone can tell me if it's a bug or not...

I'm not having that issue, but overall the latency and lag during the shaper fight.. I have over 20+ videos of deaths due to lag and it's just getting ridiculous. If you don't have a build to kill him within minutes or something where you dropped a shit ton of exalt it's pointless
Atleast for me running RF and decent gear 700k dps. Every single death I get is from latency or lag.
"
jekyll2414 wrote:
Hi everyone

I tried my first Shaper tonight , so i think it's a good place to tell the bug i see in the boss realm.

first : the load time to enter in the area : 153 seconds , seriously? make something is very too long , it was my first try on this boss i played more time in the loading than the boss area in phase two.... ( i 've pass tyhe phase 2 xD )

the boss attacks : just little problems the area of boss' attacks are not correct i died two time in the beam but i was not in the area of the attacks.

cold ball do not explose when i pass through it , must pass 2 time on it to apply the area on the floor , as you can imagine i not very simple to place it good.

and i has a bug or maybe it's not : the shaper cast a beam i has leap slam behind him , he killed me with a melee attack and recast a beam... didn't see that on the multiple videos i saw to prepare me for the fight maybe someone can tell me if it's a bug or not...

SAME exact issues, except one additional ssue I'm having is when he does the purple hand. I'll be way far from his AoE and still die from it. 5 portals wasted on just that issue. And one time on the beam because with RF I have to be close to him and it's like a placement issue, I'll be sitting behind him and still getting hit with the beam. Literally did the fight 30mins ago
I Give up the Shaper on Xbox

there is to much lag and bug on it , i need just one more achievement to have the belt blue effect so i will try Uber atziri ...

first time 153seconds of loading to enter in the area....seriously? i have 100MBs in download/50MBs in upload so why it's so long?
one the first phase i die on the beam , but i'm behind the boss
the first mini boss is hidden by the tree...
in phase two the boss has teleport in zana shield and one shot me...
Leap slam target the boss when i want escape
frost bubulle is too hard to apply on the floor must pass 2 or 3 times on it, and it's area is bugged i was not in the area but I die ....
and too many lags and rollback to do it correctly i have watch so many videos when guy explain how to move , how place the frost area , how dodge attack with skill like leap slam or whirling blade but with roll back when you use theses skills you die....

Tried again today;

Still takes roughly 2 - 3 minutes in the load screen, followed by about 5-10 seconds of hyper speed while the game catches up.

Killed first mini-boss (piety in this case), game crashed to dashboard on boss death.

Lag! Fires the volley while standing in his hit box in seemingly random direction, rubber-banding to the point where he threw em, dead.
Taking beam damage while stood behind and out of the effect.
Getting hit by the slam because the game hasn't registered that you've moved out of the area. Rubber-band, dead.
Triggered one of the chaser orbs, void effect activated on the other side of the arena.

Game crash to dashboard during first phase transition teleport.

Waste of fragments.

Standard Xbox one. London server. Wired connection. 67mbs down, 19mbs up.
Last edited by AngryBarry on Nov 21, 2017, 11:48:07 AM
After many many try i killet it solo first , with a friend after.

if I can give u some advices

like everyone i stay in loading for 2-3 minutes when the loading end do move everywhere while you are moving very fast just stay fixe , normally you will ne be disconnected.

on the bosses no particularity just on the godess ( plaza boss) don't use a movement skill through the traps you will take damages

on the shaper when he beat the floor with the void hammer ( after his teleportation ) don't use a movement skill i advice a flask of movement speed , the movement skill will result a rollback and a death.

for the white bubulle , stop fighting the boss go place it at the edge of the area you will loose dps but you will win in survivability

for the phase 2 , if a white bubulle comes in Zana shield , try to explose it before it's make an area under the Zana's shield

for the mini bosses nothing particular exept if you strike the boss and he take no damage go back and comeback on the boss normally he will move like a rollback at his real position.

so its all for the shaper don't use movement skill i know it's hard but with 2-3 portal per day with training, 3-4 days it's enough to kill it

if you have already killed it once you will be less stressed when you will fight him it's my case :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info