Shaper issues since patch 3.0.3

Same here. Posted this a couple days ago: https://youtu.be/iXNoLPHIut0
can we get any Feedback GGG? =(
@Alexander_GGG having issues with this as well...
Go through a portal, stays there a min, sound indicate the map is loaded(shaper voice), then shows the map for 2sec and disconnects.

I'm useing an XBox One Elite.
IGN's :
Default: SnigendeKegle, SnigendeStQvle, SnigendeTQffel, SnigendeSkovl, Camoswush
Last edited by CamoDog on Oct 21, 2017, 2:53:06 PM
This happened to me today, I purchased this map off the auction board which wasn't cheap on Harbinger-sc. the lag ate up all of my portals :( I was only able to see the area twice, then I got disconnected, all the other attempts would d/c during the loading screen. I'm not connected on wifi, I use cable connection, on an Xbox one S.

- jdjx
I don't even bother doing shaper and even almost beachhead at this point.

Stuff too unstable it a gamble to spend resource on it.

Kinda funny that xbox uber lab is more stable than pc but pc shaper/beachead is more stable than xbox.

IGN : DCDTDito
wasted 4 maps on this. cant get achv. help! killed all 4 corrupted guardians no quest update. shaper map dc me when i enter. help!
Same here impossible to access Shaper's realm on xbox one regular :(, stacking shaper's map while waiting a patch .. ( as soon as possible )
Same problem here!!!, wish I knew about this problem before I even tried to open it.

Xbox One S

https://youtu.be/qR5MarADA9A

Are we ever gonna see any compensation for the multiple bugs that cause so much loss of time and in game currency? It makes me wish they never fixed this so called respec glitch that was happening so then at least we got something out of all the bugs that eat all the currency and time spent we have all put into this game.

I wouldn't even care if it was a blanket compensation for everyone that gave stuff to players who never even lost anything yet to these list of bugs.

On another note at the start of the video where is the other column gone for the archway that was clearly shown in the picture before I bought it I tried all variations and none have other column
Last edited by BLACKPANTHERVII on Oct 23, 2017, 3:50:38 AM
wow we still don't get any feedback from ggg -.- FeelsBadMan
Hello everyone,

We are aware of the issue and are working on it. Unfortunately this isn't something we can fix overnight, please bear with us as we work it out. As soon as I have more information to provide on the status of this, I will.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info