Shaper issues since patch 3.0.3

Hello everyone,

We have just deployed a server change which should hopefully fix the issue with loading the Shapers Realm. Please let me know if this problem still persists for you :)

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

We have just deployed a server change which should hopefully fix the issue with loading the Shapers Realm. Please let me know if this problem still persists for you :)

It took a long time to get out of the loading screen, but can confirm the Shapers Realm is accessible from hideout.
Standard Xbox one.
Overall shaper is still THE MOST ANNOYING FIGHT IN THE GAME. I sit at the loading screen for 3-5 minutes, then the game shows it "loaded" then proceeds to crash... happened Once So far

Edit - now died because of desync when I finally get in due to laser. This is awesome

Edit 2 - killed him, but still very frustrating w the one disconnect and desync

Edit 3 - killed him second time no problem logging in.

Edit 4 - tried a third time, first portal in and the game dropped me.

Edit 5 - I'm tired of dying to shaper slam. I have 50% move speed and a flask and he STILL gets me. I can't leap bc it targets invis shaper (go figure). I toggle flask to run, he ports ontop of me and slams as I'm still running away. There's NO way this is intended. Increase the time between, Xbox controllers don't react as quickly as pc
Last edited by TheShortBus on Oct 27, 2017, 2:20:51 AM
"
AngryBarry wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

It took a long time to get out of the loading screen, but can confirm the Shapers Realm is accessible from hideout.
Standard Xbox one.

Same here. Loading screen was longer than before but everything loaded ok and I had no crashes. Thanks Jeff.
Just lost another shaper set. I'm on a regular Xbox One. Everything worked yesterday and now it's the same problem as before.
"
EmperorHans wrote:
wasted 4 maps on this. cant get achv. help! killed all 4 corrupted guardians no quest update. shaper map dc me when i enter. help!

Same for me. Was able to get in yesterday. Now it won't load. Another wasted Shaper set.
Xbox Player
Any update on this? Am I safe to try Shaper?
"
LordAquarius wrote:
Any update on this? Am I safe to try Shaper?

Nope
i did shaper 4 time today, only crash i had was after dying so yeah you can do it, loading screen take a long time
So a total of three crashes within the realm today. One on was on spawning after a death though. The area definitely needs some tweaks and somehow the game should be able to know when a disconnection happens and redeem a portal back to the player. I know that may be a nightmare for programming though but it's a suggestion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info