Strongest Builds of All Time?

for bossing, probably dual consuming dark trap firestorm. one shot everything in the game.

pathfinder blade vortex could be strongest all around. super fast clear. incredible boss killing
I'd say wormblaster version 3 in its prime. Can't really compete with that one. Sure, the damage is not as great as that of other builds, but in terms of op-ness... it could do literally every map mod and didn't give a f*** about anything really.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I would say my Dominating blow Witch

using

OFC she's the strongest because she has 1500 str
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Dkodr wrote:
What was that trap/mine/curse build they chain farmed Uber Atziri to level 100 in HC with?

That's my vote 100%

Tricurse bladefall miner with heretics veil was just broken.
My Favorite:
- Shatter Chuck POE V. 1.2.4

-> Video

then Mjölner and KB Wander
"
link1313 wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:
What was that trap/mine/curse build they chain farmed Uber Atziri to level 100 in HC with?

That's my vote 100%

Tricurse bladefall miner with heretics veil was just broken.

the consuming dark chaos firestorm trap builds would legit 1 shot each uber phase. lol. it was ridiculous.
chaos ice traps. hall of grandmasters was fun!
Yea, I completely forgot about the bladefall / firestorm miners that were destroying bosses. Those were pretty goddamn silly. Looking back, I dont know why people swore off this game for dot nerfs. Poison and burns were just ridiculous.
I remember my friend playing it right at open beta. I think Dominion (fireknight747? not sure on numbers) perfected the build with the release of power charge on crit and like 8k es (which was a ton back then).
I love this thread lol so much imbalance. My personal favorite was when minion snapshot was a thing and my friend would always run summoner and we would all pitch in to get him tabula. So he'd have a 6 link spectre and this was when the minion Rf would scale off minion life. So you would run 1 conc effect rf spectre and one increased aoe rf one and just walk through the map with everything insta dying. Even on 6 man hp the damage was so broken. And even then you could use the armor slot for something else

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info