PoE Hedge Fund - OFFICIAL NO-GO AS PER GGG

"
magicstop wrote:
"
Meridin wrote:
The way their response reads indicates that they are only opposed to the idea of you "advertising or promoting" this service, rather than the act of actually doing it. As others here have surmised, they are probably more concerned about having their forums/chat flooded with ads for gambling/investing than they are about a non-advertised, private group of people pooling currency together. And quite frankly, this sort of thing isn't that far off from a guild or racing group having a "dedicated trader". It's basically the same thing without the "hedge fund" label, and GGG has never had a problem with it.

This is an interesting point. Not sure I want to push it too hard, but that's something to think about.

That is how I read it too. I am totally still for a private equity fund :p
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I read response from GGG. To me it means - "You can't advertise it on forums". You could have gona underground with. Just talk with people privately. This could become big and still can become big. I hope you are still here.

Btw, can you show us your Poeconomist diploma? :)
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 28, 2017, 2:42:19 AM
TM10067 refunded 50c + 25c at 5:24pm (EST) on 10/30/2017
scarar99 declined refund - 5:50pm (EST) on 10/30/2017
Jerle refunded 50c + 25c - 10:50pm (EST) on 11/17/2017
"
magicstop wrote:

Just want to put on record magicstop is 200% trustworthy. If we can make this work somehow in the future, I'll definitely be in.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
"
magicstop wrote:

Just want to put on record magicstop is 200% trustworthy. If we can make this work somehow in the future, I'll definitely be in.

Thanks, Jerle :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info