Roll-back - EPIC FAIL ... ?

"
"
PauloCz wrote:
Same here. Epic fail. Lost currency and lost 21/20 barrage. Playing the game for nothing.

you still do not understand you can not lose something that you never have is first place

Ah ok it was just a dream. For a moment I thought it was real.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
linkan1337 wrote:

I lost an insane amount of currency

DAMN! You've been busy, son!

Not more then anyone else playing the game, but since the roll-back wasn't just the 30min, I "lost" an almost perf. rolled Varunastra, opal ring's, and about a 100c in trades. I mean that's about 5-6exalts in currency, that could detrimental for player's who can't play the game more then a few hours a day.

Still wierd that they apply a roll-back without any server-message, and in this case the roll-back even removed the stored items which usually are "saved" from the roll-back's, atleast that's how it's been before. Ppl who ain't effected seem to have zero empathy for the ones that's been majorly affected.
anyone lose a mirror lol

Should have known beforehand, I'd have done all the crazy shit that I don't usually do due to it being economical suicide (but fun).

Apart from that, this doesn't do much more than entice a "meh" in me, cause it is kind of in line with what I've experienced from GGG in the past.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Not an epic fail at all for me, because I've lost my 6L chest, just entering the Hydra room before the roll back

Not a great chest for most of you I presume, but it make the job, and I'm too leasy to make a new gear with a belly, so thank's GGG for the roll back :)
I lost my wife.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If you lost an insane amount of currency in 30 mins time, just play for an hour after the patch and you'll have DOUBLE THAT AMOUNT! :o
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I'm done with this league, still I come to the forum daily to feast on all that precious whine.
"
I'm done with this league, still I come to the forum daily to feast on all that precious whine.

You're not done, you're at 36!
40/40 or you may as well have stayed at... uh... 18. :D
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
"

You're not done, you're at 36!
40/40 or you may as well have stayed at... uh... 18. :D

DATYTUMMMM
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info