Roll-back - EPIC FAIL ... ?

Since you guys f-up the patching, you did a re-roll in which you claimed it to be "30 min back". (not true, at all)
I lost an insane amount of currency in items gained since more then 1hour back after the re-roll even thou the items where stashed and usually therefor get's "saved" from the re-rolls. Unfortunately this wasn't the case here either.

...But not only that - I've read a few other posts with ppl all of a sudden loosing item's aswell, so random, so not only did you crash the currency for a lot of players, you actually straight up trashed ppl's build's and ability to play the game now. #FeelsGGGman

You should seriously consider to undo the re-roll and just apply a fix instead, if possible ofc, cuz now your basically saying "we don't give a rat's ass about our player base and we don't care if ppl can't play the game anymore".
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 10:24:14 AM
Same here. Epic fail. Lost currency and lost 21/20 barrage. Playing the game for nothing.
Last edited by PauloCz on Oct 12, 2017, 7:07:13 AM
"
PauloCz wrote:
Same here. Epic fail. Lost currency and lost 21/20 barrage. Playing the game for nothing.

you still do not understand you can not lose something that you never have is first place
Life. Shit happens. They lost 30mintues of time... approximately. Unfortunate, but hardly "epic fail".

Sure... some people are going to have accomplished miracles in that 30 minutes and will be upset. They'll get over it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Life. Shit happens. They lost 30mintues of time... approximately. Unfortunate, but hardly "epic fail".

Sure... some people are going to have accomplished miracles in that 30 minutes and will be upset. They'll get over it.

And other peoples loose xxxxxx chaoos in that time
and they will be very happy for back in time attachment hehe
Was afk 30 mins, nothing lost, all ok after rollback.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
linkan1337 wrote:
...But not only that - I've read a few other posts with ppl all of a sudden loosing item's aswell, so random, so not only did you crash the currency for a lot of players, you actually straight up trashed ppl's build's and ability to play the game now. #FeelsGGGman

The rollback was to restore said items that suddenly disappeared, of course >.>
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 12, 2017, 7:19:26 AM
"
linkan1337 wrote:

I lost an insane amount of currency

DAMN! You've been busy, son!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I'm not saying ppl who "lost" the item's or currency they've attained in this time is "screwed" in any way more then except mentally.

The problem is the players that actually lost items that has been ON the character for week's..
This is a known issue and imagine if all of a sudden you log in and the 6-link armour is gone, the weapon is gone etc, you can in some cases not buy the same items again unless you are stacked in currency, and in the same cases you can literally not play on that character for maybe a few more weeks of farming again.
Not all players can play 8h a day, and the ppl on a 1-2/h daily basis will have their characters almost permanently unplayable.

This is ofc not the same as for the ppl who just got a 30min roll-back, this is a different matter, which you ppl don't seem to understand for some reason..
"
Phrazz wrote:

DAMN! You've been busy, son!

That's the issue with rollbacks in a lottery-based game. Thirty minutes of grinding can be worth less than 1c to some players, but can mean losing a 6-link or even a mirror or a headhunter to someone else. So I can sympathize with those who are expressing their dissatisfaction with the rollback. Let's hope that it was an isolated issue, and won't be repeated again.
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info