3.0.2 Hotfix

Thanks
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
deziar wrote:
"
archvictoros wrote:
"
JustkaVIP wrote:

This is what the community wants.

Nobody wants GGG to kill the desecrate-mechanic

I don't know why it should be so annoying to play spectre-builds? Two options:

First - forget the level restriction and give the spectre simply the level of the map

Second - if GGG thinks "first" is too easy to farm shaper ... keep the level restriction and bring back the desecrate-mechanic

pretty much
Before reporting anything about the ''spanish'' language, could you explain which spanish are you intending on using? Each country has its own official ''spanish'' dialect and without knowing which one is, i don't know if what it sounds weird to me is an error or just something from another ''spanish''.

So far i've discovered several things, but i don't know if they are errors or not.
Last edited by Cocerello on Oct 15, 2017, 6:32:56 AM
"
deziar wrote:
"
archvictoros wrote:
"
JustkaVIP wrote:

This is what the community wants.

Nobody wants GGG to kill the desecrate-mechanic

I don't know why it should be so annoying to play spectre-builds? Two options:

First - forget the level restriction and give the spectre simply the level of the map

Second - if GGG thinks "first" is too easy to farm shaper ... keep the level restriction and bring back the desecrate-mechanic

Far as I could tell, they didn't change the mechanics on what a spectre's level was, since it was always at most either the level of either the mob they were summoned from, or the max level allowed by the spectre gem. Keeping this is fine, it's how it's always worked, and it's the strictly better way now that they no longer scale downwards in lower level areas. They just need to fix what they fucked up with desecrate so all this nice QoL they did is even usable in the slightest.

One step forwards, two steps back, etc, etc, same as it has been lately with GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info