[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

I haven't been able to figure out what I am doing wrong. I hit the 1200 strength and have matched the build minus the enchants so far and I can't get my 7th zombie. Anyone have any thoughts?
"
Toad358 wrote:
I haven't been able to figure out what I am doing wrong. I hit the 1200 strength and have matched the build minus the enchants so far and I can't get my 7th zombie. Anyone have any thoughts?

you have your characters hidden
"
Toad358 wrote:

3 from skill gem
5 from the passive tree
2 from the ascendancy node
4 from the baron with 1200 strength

So you probably missing a node on the tree somewhere.
"
Icoshimo wrote:
So are we going to have an update for this build considering the information from the posts of the thread and the feedback from the people that actualy play it in delve ? Or it will become outdated and archived soon ?

You dont have brains to upgrade this build by yourself ??
Nope, I don't.
Hey man. Build is awesome. I beat everything with it. Only tough fight was uber elder. I switched to minion life support one of the dmg gems and easily beat him. Best build ever!!!
"
pakkomeister wrote:
was uber elder. I switched to minion life support one of the dmg gems and easily beat him.

easily ?? curious to see how you dealt with the stuns and so on...

A video would be nice !!!ty
Is a level 4 Enlighten mandatory or can I use a level 3?
"
TiltedNoir777 wrote:
Is a level 4 Enlighten mandatory or can I use a level 3?

You can use a level 2 one. That's enough mana for Shield Charge, the only skill you need to use.
Does AG really worth it on that build ? And what is your opinion on phase run on the spirit offering CWDT setup or Rotgut potion to utilize the frenzy charges on you ? Can we get a lvl 100 optimized skill tree ? What is your opinion about the scourge + WB + fortify + Lght dmg ring for EE ? And some of the people point out that single target dmg is not a problem for zombies so hatred is not actualy needed. Haste + ??? Discipline mb ? Or both auras linked to generosity ? Haste + vitality or smthing else ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info