[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

How is it that in order to completely pump a tree, 94 levels will be enough for me, and not 95, as indicated by the author of the build? I rechecked everything several times, all points were taken from me, I did not miss anything. When I complete it, I will have not 95, but 94 lvl. Please check my tree, I'm confused. Maybe I am confusing something or missing something ... Hero Give_Me_The_Night.
"
c4444 wrote:
How is it that in order to completely pump a tree, 94 levels will be enough for me, and not 95, as indicated by the author of the build? I rechecked everything several times, all points were taken from me, I did not miss anything. When I complete it, I will have not 95, but 94 lvl. Please check my tree, I'm confused. Maybe I am confusing something or missing something ... Hero Give_Me_The_Night.

You are missing one life node at "Barbarism", three nodes below that to get to the jewel node and a minion life regen node at "Death Attunement".
First of all, awesome and fun build. I had no issues with it until going to the shaper. Like the others I have a hard time keeping my zombies alive. I tried upgrading my gear as best as possible but I do not have a Lev 4 enlighten and empower (just Level 3 and 2) and I feel like that's breaking my neck.

The shaper destroyed me twice already. He insanely fast kills my zombies and my spectres and then I am kinda screwed. Recasting them helps for like 10 seconds until they are dead again. Also the monkeys for the spectres do not spawn in the shaper area (dunno why) so I can't recast them there, only in my hideout which has monster level 60.

Any advice? I would like to finish my first (ever) league with a shaper kill.
Fun build here, I may give a go one day :).

About zombie's links... have you ever tried to swap Minion Speed for Concentrated Effect and Melee Physical Damage for Multristrike (to make up for the lost IAS)?
In your build, it gives you an extra 90k dps, per zombie, or nearly 100k if you stay with MPD support.

And about Phys reflect maps, you could swap Minion Speed (ir Conc effect if you wanna try to use it) for Phys To lightning and Main for Life Leech if that is not enough (for me just PtoL works wonders).
Last edited by Aalzien on Nov 1, 2018, 6:45:21 PM
"
TiiaAurora wrote:
First of all, awesome and fun build. I had no issues with it until going to the shaper. Like the others I have a hard time keeping my zombies alive. I tried upgrading my gear as best as possible but I do not have a Lev 4 enlighten and empower (just Level 3 and 2) and I feel like that's breaking my neck.

The shaper destroyed me twice already. He insanely fast kills my zombies and my spectres and then I am kinda screwed. Recasting them helps for like 10 seconds until they are dead again. Also the monkeys for the spectres do not spawn in the shaper area (dunno why) so I can't recast them there, only in my hideout which has monster level 60.

You may want to try an exra Convocation to cast it manually; most probably your zombies are dying against Shaper's big hits, wich you can avoid for your zombies too if you use Convocation at the right times. 20% quality helps a lot with the manual cast, as it has increased cooldown recovery speed.
"
TiiaAurora wrote:

Some things you can, most important one is getting a level 4 Empower, this adds both damage and survivability.
Enlighten 4 is not necessary, without some extra reduced mana reservation on the tree you wont be able to recast Zombies with it.
You can switch from Haste to Vitality for that fight, this will add extra life regen to the zombies and you will also have enough mana to recast them during the fight.
Like Aalzien already said, using a high level Convocation to get them out of his beam attack helps a lot.
Also try to get some lightning damage somewhere, otherwise your Elemental Equilibrium does nothing.
Your spectres survive if you have T15/T16 versions of them, you dont need Shaper realm versions.

"
Aalzien wrote:

About zombie's links... have you ever tried to swap Minion Speed for Concentrated Effect and Melee Physical Damage for Multristrike (to make up for the lost IAS)?
In your build, it gives you an extra 90k dps, per zombie, or nearly 100k if you stay with MPD support.

And about Phys reflect maps, you could swap Minion Speed (ir Conc effect if you wanna try to use it) for Phys To lightning and Main for Life Leech if that is not enough (for me just PtoL works wonders).

Minion Speed is best for non-bossing, and Minion Life is best for bossing.
Also Conc Effect only adds damage to their slams, lowers the AoE and does nothing for their basic attacks, so I dont really see a reason to use it.

This could probably work for phys reflect maps, but im personally way too lazy and just reroll those maps. Also, Phys to Lightning doesnt synergize well with the EE setup.
"
"
TiiaAurora wrote:

Some things you can, most important one is getting a level 4 Empower, this adds both damage and survivability.
Enlighten 4 is not necessary, without some extra reduced mana reservation on the tree you wont be able to recast Zombies with it.
You can switch from Haste to Vitality for that fight, this will add extra life regen to the zombies and you will also have enough mana to recast them during the fight.
Like Aalzien already said, using a high level Convocation to get them out of his beam attack helps a lot.
Also try to get some lightning damage somewhere, otherwise your Elemental Equilibrium does nothing.
Your spectres survive if you have T15/T16 versions of them, you dont need Shaper realm versions.

"
Aalzien wrote:

Minion Speed is best for non-bossing, and Minion Life is best for bossing.
Also Conc Effect only adds damage to their slams, lowers the AoE and does nothing for their basic attacks, so I dont really see a reason to use it.

This could probably work for phys reflect maps, but im personally way too lazy and just reroll those maps. Also, Phys to Lightning doesnt synergize well with the EE setup.

I am lazy too ^^ so I just have both gems with me (I run zombies in a minion helmet though!), so that's just easier for me.

About minion speed... well that's true for your build aye; my zombies are mainly single damage for rares and bosses, they do pure physical (I use brutality with them), so conc effect makes sense. I have minion life in the helm as mod, so that's fixed.
I saw your video fighting shaper 5l, what was you 5l set-up?

Is it uber elder viable?
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
kentpachi wrote:
I saw your video fighting shaper 5l, what was you 5l set-up?

Is it uber elder viable?

The Shaper vid is 6-link, the Elder vid is the 5-link.
But I just noticed that I forgot to use the frenzy spectres for the Shaper fight, so it basically is 5-link damage wise. I should probably update the videos.
The 5-link setup is Zombies, Empower, Minion Damage, Phys Damage and Minion Speed.

It's Uber Elder viable, but you probably need 21/20 Zombies and Empower 4 to get enough survivability for them.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Nov 2, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
Thank you so much for this build.
This is the safest and easiest build I have used.
The only problem I have is keeping specters alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info