[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

I followed this guide and am having a blast. However a noob question: what happens if I remove a cwdt link (keep cwdt-immortal call-enfeeble) to put in a 4L skeleton in helmet, and replace mistress of sacrifice with bone sculptor? Will I end up with much more dps while only losing my spirit offering?
Easy bulds farm)https://youtu.be/QHIh171oSj4
Last edited by Xitmen666 on Oct 6, 2018, 9:38:09 AM
roughly at what point do you stop using srs? before maps or when you hit maps?
Question: I have Level 1 cdwt linked to convocation, enfeeble and immortal call. When I get hit, all 3 get cast. But if I get hit again within 3-5 secs, only enfeeble and immortal call get cast, convocation doesn't. Anyone knows why?
"
heehaw2002 wrote:
I followed this guide and am having a blast. However a noob question: what happens if I remove a cwdt link (keep cwdt-immortal call-enfeeble) to put in a 4L skeleton in helmet, and replace mistress of sacrifice with bone sculptor? Will I end up with much more dps while only losing my spirit offering?

The CWDT/Spirit Offering is the biggest layer of your survivability. I do not recommend to give that up.
This build overkills everything with it's 1-2 million dps already.

"
roughly at what point do you stop using srs? before maps or when you hit maps?

You can fully rely on the zombies as soon as they have enough life regen to survive, but you probably also want the zombie ascendancy node first, so they non-stop slam.
I personally like to use SRS until I have "Mistress of Sacrifice", 1000 strength and the gloves + body armour, to make use of the CWDT/Spirit Offering mechanic so that i can just shield charge into everything without having to worry about surviving.

"
heehaw2002 wrote:
Question: I have Level 1 cdwt linked to convocation, enfeeble and immortal call. When I get hit, all 3 get cast. But if I get hit again within 3-5 secs, only enfeeble and immortal call get cast, convocation doesn't. Anyone knows why?

Because Convocation has a cooldown. Immortal call too, but it is on a lower cooldown.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Oct 6, 2018, 11:48:27 AM
Thanks for this, been using this last and this season..l. .however i also have my cc not working :( I dunno why tho
Many thanks for this build! I did my first Uber Elder today with only 2 shaper sets. It was a little messy but overall I think its doable deathless. Zombies died few times, but I managed to resummon them during the fight (I switched hatred for discipline).
My Items:
Hi guys,

I would need some help if someones got 2 minutes. Could someone take a quick look at my profile and help me a little bit with understanding why I can summon only 6 zombies and not 7?

char name: NEVERFALLINGDOWN

Much appreciated!
Alex.
Last edited by serban00000 on Oct 10, 2018, 9:15:25 AM
"
serban00000 wrote:
Hi guys,

I would need some help if someones got 2 minutes. Could someone take a quick look at my profile and help me a little bit with understanding why I can summon only 6 zombies and not 7?

char name: NEVERFALLINGDOWN

Much appreciated!
Alex.

Your profile is set to private.
Do you have 1200 or more strength?
My spectres never survive an entire map. I always resummon them in the map I'm doing (t15's). Am I doing something wrong?

edit: nevermind, me dumb
Last edited by Silvanis149 on Oct 11, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info