[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
EdwardElric66 wrote:
Sorry but i have another noob question about Enchantments: is there any guide to use this mechanic?

Can i buy a gear with enchantments and desenchantment and use this enchantments or how work it?

And
Is there any way for bosses to focus on zombies and not on me? many bosses kill me because when I move to dodge, the zombies instead of hitting the boss follow me

phase run or decoy totem helps alot
My elemental equilibrium doesn't work. What is wrong with my equip?
It must work,everything is good.
consecrated path + drone = 845 ES regen :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvcDLeGB5Ew&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by Kenavru on Sep 29, 2018, 4:38:49 PM

Thanks, i think that now is better, I still have some improvements and tests but the numbers are much better
thx for the guide. nice build
Really good build ... its a lot of fun to play 😁
character is zomzomzom can someone please tell me why my EE won't work, is there a buff on the screen that shows it procs or is that gone?
"
character is zomzomzom can someone please tell me why my EE won't work, is there a buff on the screen that shows it procs or is that gone?

your EE are proc and there is no buff shown in the screen.. (the screen buff is from elemental overload - EO)
"

When you proc EE on enemies, they have a white glow at their feet and it says "Vulnerable to X" and "Resists X" when you hover your cursor over them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info