[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

How you think this build will do come June 1st for new League ? I really like zombies builds so i was thinking of following this one.
"
"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
With my zombies something similar happens to me and they die sometimes in some map quite easily. Is it possible that it reflects the physical damage? What bonuses should be avoided in maps with this build?
That's one of two map mods you should avoid, i listed them in the guide. The Zombies have a lot of health, but they also do a lot of damage, enough to oneshot themselves with one slam in a phys reflect map.

And i recommend you get a new ring, one of them has added cold damage. This means you increase the cold resistance of the monsters when you hit them with shield charge becasue of "Elemental Equilibrium". This is bad when your Zombies do cold damage with the Hatred aura.
What you want is added lightning damage to boost the cold and fire damage they do.

So, I can carry any kind of damage to the equipment, except for physical and cold damage, right ? to evoid "elemental equilibrium"
"
ALonardo wrote:
How you think this build will do come June 1st for new League ? I really like zombies builds so i was thinking of following this one.
I have no clue, we have to wait for patch notes. Bestiary patch notes had a random "Zombie slam attack cant be evaded now", which resulted in about 50% more damage for this build. So there can be all sorts of buffs and nerfs for this build.

"
FeniX_2917 wrote:
So, I can carry any kind of damage to the equipment, except for physical and cold damage, right ? to evoid "elemental equilibrium"
You can just check by hovering over your shield charge, if it does any fire or cold damage then it's bad and you should change gear to get rid of it. Physical and chaos damage doesnt matter for EE (It does some chaos damage because of your boots). Lighting damage is what you want to have.
"
"
tsuijm wrote:
Changed ,thanks for your patience and kindly help.
You need to get rare rings, shield and belt to get each of your fire, cold and lightning resistances to at least 75%. Not having capped resistances is absolutely deadly and the reason you die so fast.

Also switch the gems in your gloves with the gems in your helmet. The Baron boosts socketed minion gems by two levels.

And dont use an Empower level 1, that gem does not do anything at that level. Buy a level 3 one, because leveling it on your own will take you an eternity.

If you fix these things you will have no problems doing red maps.

"
Piquet75 wrote:
Thanks for a good and enjoyable build. Level 65 and enjoying myself so far. :)

I'm not very knowledgeable or good at PoE, so there are 2 Things I don't understand:

1. Why not level immortal call, desecrate and convocation beyond level 1? The level 1 CWDT will leave room for a few levels on each gem.

2. You say that we can use 3 auras if we can get a shaper shield with reduced mana reservation (I have one). What's the third aura after hatred and haste?

Edit: Ahh it's generosity right?
1. Those gems dont do anything for this build with levels.

2. Exactly, it's 3 aura gems and not 3 auras. Haste, Hatred and Generosity.

Regarding 1, do we not need to at least level the desecrate to be able to get higher level chieftain specters?

Also in your build you dont have shield charge leveled to max, is that intentional?
"
Regarding 1, do we not need to at least level the desecrate to be able to get higher level chieftain specters?

Also in your build you dont have shield charge leveled to max, is that intentional?
You need two Desecrate gems. One low level to be able to use it in your build with the "Cast when Damage Taken", and one high level to setup high level Carnage Chieftain spectres. Once you have set them up, they are tanky enough to survive almost anything, so you rarely have to do that process. They can only die when running a lot of uber labs, because there are these chopping traps that are absolutely brutal to minions. And you also lose them when you unsocket the spectre gem, or unequip the helmet. Never lost them in any other way, they even survived uber Atziri double flameblasts.

Shield Charge only gets damage with levels and quality, so it doesnt matter. You can level it if you want since it wont use more mana with higher levels though.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on May 19, 2018, 9:15:18 PM
"
"

You need two Desecrate gems. One low level to be able to use it in your build with the "Cast when Damage Taken", and one high level to setup high level Carnage Chieftain spectres. Once you have set them up, they are tanky enough to survive almost anything, so you rarely have to do that process. They can only die when running a lot of uber labs, because there are these chopping traps that are absolutely brutal to minions. And you also lose them when you unsocket the spectre gem, or unequip the helmet. Never lost them in any other way, they even survived uber Atziri double flameblasts.

Shield Charge only gets damage with levels and quality, so it doesnt matter. You can level it if you want since it wont use more mana with higher levels though.

Thanks heaps, super helpful info
sorry for the question, but i dont understand how many i need, and where i need to put efficient training jewel

i loved the guide, and i'm trying it !!
Thanks for share ... =)
"
sorry for the question, but i dont understand how many i need, and where i need to put efficient training jewel

i loved the guide, and i'm trying it !!
Thanks for share ... =)

You need three of them here

HI , which skill would you most prefer for CWDT as I have a shield with 3 aura; One more slot is empty out for a skill gem with CWDT, I try to plug vaal haste , however, i find out CWDT dont support vaal gem.......

Thanks in advance
Last edited by tsuijm on May 21, 2018, 10:50:49 AM
"
tsuijm wrote:
HI , which skill would you most prefer for CWDT as I have a shield with 3 aura; One more slot is empty out for a skill gem with CWDT, I try to plug vaal haste , however, i find out CWDT dont support vaal gem.......

Thanks in advance
This build does not have any increased skill duration on the tree so Vaal Haste also doesnt last that long to be really helpful.
I personally would use a Flame Dash. It can be annoying sometimes to not be able to go over some gaps while mapping.
If you want something that works with CWDT, the best choice is probably Enfeeble. But you can also try Tempest Shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info