[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
stokelos wrote:
For some reason my ES just doesn't regen like yours does. I swear zealot's oath isn't applying for some reason. Could you look at my character? It's FicheBomb. Should be public.

I have the Stone Golem enchant on my Baron, that's why it is double the regen of yours probably.
It's the best one you can get, but you dont really need it though, i played all of the Bestiary content without it just fine.
would you recommend a more simple life version of this for SSF? Or is montegrul and the baron absolute must haves?
"
aerotsu wrote:
would you recommend a more simple life version of this for SSF? Or is montegrul and the baron absolute must haves?
Yes, i would not recommend this for SSF.
This build relies too much on interactions between uniques. The life leech from Baron and the Dex from Astramentis for example, both hard to get in SSF.
You would also need to farm Shaper for the gloves.
The sceptre is not hard to find, but you probably want to chance a Baron when playing a Zombie build in SSF.
- deleted, figured out the solution
Last edited by duabijitelur on May 13, 2018, 3:04:01 AM
Well, I've played this build on HC Flashback, the survivability is right there :D even without Chest and shaper gloves, I had 6.4k life at level 88. Yeah, I ripped it :D Totally my mistake, accidentally run into a pack with invasion boss...)

So in general, pretty powerful and cheap build, even for the league starter.
NANI
Hi I finally bought all equipments for AG, but I forgot to make them for 20% quality. Does it matter to the survibility or damage buff?? Thanks in advance
"
tsuijm wrote:
Hi I finally bought all equipments for AG, but I forgot to make them for 20% quality. Does it matter to the survibility or damage buff?? Thanks in advance
Doesnt matter at all, quality only affects armour, evasion and energy shield. You use those items on the AG only for their mods.
"
"
tsuijm wrote:
Doesnt matter at all, quality only affects armour, evasion and energy shield. You use those items on the AG only for their mods.

Thanks for you guide and reply!
I love this build and really suits me coz I am tired to cast multiple spells every second.

I am now lv80. I have got all your suggested gears , however I could only take care of tier 6 map. For tier 7 and merciless Labyrinth, I always got kill by the boss or some monster pack. I have 45xx hp and 33xx ES , around 1100 STR. Any thing I should aware?

Thanks again!
There is definitely something wrong with your build when you have a hard time in T7 and merc lab.
Do you have capped resistances, 75% fire, lightning and cold?
If you want me to take a look at your build, you can make your characters public in the profile settings of this site.
"
There is definitely something wrong with your build when you have a hard time in T7 and merc lab.
Do you have capped resistances, 75% fire, lightning and cold?
If you want me to take a look at your build, you can make your characters public in the profile settings of this site.

Changed ,thanks for your patience and kindly help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info