[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

shaper and normal elder are definitely doable even on a 5-link with empower 3
with "full" gear you'll be able to do everything the game has to offer, as a reference, last league i did every boss there is to do in this game, including aul at delve ~400 (unsummon your guardian for uber atziri though just in case, i did lose like 2 of them there)

the thing with hall of grandmasters is, that its an absolute pain to do.
the first few waves are usually faceroll/ w/e, but after that it goes like this: shield charge in, 1-shot 1-3 guys, then all your zombies are dead and you shield charge back to the entrance/out of range, swap in a desecrate gem you can selfcast, cast desecrate, resummon 4 zombies, cast desecrate again, wait for mana, resummon the other 3 zombies, potentially resummon any 2 spectres (they'll die plenty in there), go again
it just takes forever, and for some of the characters in there you need to bring a balefire with proper support gems, but you can basically single them out, then switch to the balefire setup and then burn them down while you have a few zombies tanking
also no point bringing the guardian in there.

regarding the kingmaker/dropping fortify thing - i've noticed that the guardian's auras occasionaly dont reach you - especially when you're shield charging around like a madman, so for now, i like keeping the fortify around, but i've also started using lightning warp for synthesis
Update:
-I missed a "Gruthkul's Pelt" buff last league, life regen went from 2% to 5%. This makes it a better option than "Bloodbond" for the Animate Guardian. Should make him even more unkillable now.
-The new "Mask of the Tribunal" helmet can be a defensive option for the guardian, giving you 200-300 extra ES.
Did this build on delve, going for it again.

Thanks for keeping it updated.
Summon Holy Relic have to stay at level 17 to work with cwdt? or max it
"
Sunen95 wrote:
Summon Holy Relic have to stay at level 17 to work with cwdt? or max it

Max it. thats just the highest I got it while testing the build in standard.
Max it ? but it doesn't work with cwdt if we go lvl5+ .
i missed something ?
"
1zzu wrote:
Max it ? but it doesn't work with cwdt if we go lvl5+ .
i missed something ?

It doesnt have to work with CWDT. It's a minion, you summon it and when you hit something with shield charge, it grants life regen to you other minions.
oh true , we can use the skill if cwdt can't trigged it.
can't max for the moment , not enough mana, have Enlighten only lvl2.
"
1zzu wrote:
oh true , we can use the skill if cwdt can't trigged it.
can't max for the moment , not enough mana, have Enlighten only lvl2.

I have Enlighten only on lvl 2 also and I'm using the full build. The only drawback (which is a minor one) is I have to disable some aura to re-summon my minions when I logoff, since I got only 34 mana free, but the rest is fine (shield charge consomes 10 and flame dash 22).
Hi guys, thanks for the build. But i'm having trouble ... with the number of zombies.

I got the build stuff, 1200+ strength but can raise only 6 zombies. Can someone point me why ? tried to understand by myself but ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info