[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
WILDTRAK wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UWP5LvCJZY&t=31s

or this zombiemancer build better?

I prefer shield charge to proc EE instead of any spell (I'm lazy, yes). I think it's just a matter of taste, but they are almost the same, as stated above.
Are u playing this setup in this leauge ?
I have a question about ee.
In the guide, ee is proged with shield charge that have lighting damage added. However, wouldn't hatred add some cold damage to shield charge which increase cold resis of enemy too?

Edit: that's why hatred is linked with Generosity Support.....
Last edited by wlui1125 on Mar 24, 2019, 3:46:09 AM
I'm wondering: Why keep shield charge at level 1 if at level 20 it grants more movement speed?

Level 1 - 75% ms
Level 20 - 94% ms
Last edited by CapetaDoMal on Mar 25, 2019, 8:38:46 AM
"
CapetaDoMal wrote:
I'm wondering: Why keep shield charge at level 1 if at level 20 it grants more movement speed?

Level 1 - 75% ms
Level 20 - 94% ms

I keep it at 20lvl. Its only cost 10 mana.
My build is at the point where I can either hit 1200 strength with a 3rd brawn jewel and get a 7th zombie or run 6 zombies with 2 x violent dead jewels, which is better?
"
CapetaDoMal wrote:

Level 1 - 75% ms
Level 20 - 94% ms

Level it to 20, I forgot to change it in the guide when they gave it scaling with levels.

"
My build is at the point where I can either hit 1200 strength with a 3rd brawn jewel and get a 7th zombie or run 6 zombies with 2 x violent dead jewels, which is better?

I would say a 7th zombie gives you more damage and more eHP from strength.
Second Violent Dead gives you smother map clear because of more frequent AoE slams.
So it comes down to whatever you prefer at the moment.
"
wlui1125 wrote:
In the guide, ee is proged with shield charge that have lighting damage added. However, wouldn't hatred add some cold damage to shield charge which increase cold resis of enemy too?

EE working on hit ( light damage on ring it's on hit), Heatred it's a debuff, different to direct damage
"
koffuzza wrote:
"
wlui1125 wrote:

EE working on hit ( light damage on ring it's on hit), Heatred it's a debuff, different to direct damage

Hatred give cold damage to Shield Charge, if we don't use Generosity Support (Supported Auras do not affect you).
"
Vinci112 wrote:
"
koffuzza wrote:
"
wlui1125 wrote:

Hatred give cold damage to Shield Charge, if we don't use Generosity Support (Supported Auras do not affect you).

Exatly, but just my 2 cent: Extra cold damage on the main damage ( physical), ee work on elelmental damage, the ring's light it's elemental damage as " primary".
it's possible ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info