[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
AuntJemimas wrote:
Hello and thank you for the very fun build.

Is it worth using two ventors and/or a biscos leash for magic finding, assuming I can give up the stats. Also considering a biscos collar if there would be a way to make up the raw stats from astramentis. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

I never tried to gear for magic finding with this build, but ventors should be enough to keep up your resistances. You dont really need 7 zombies for that, so 1000 strength would be enough.
I dont think its reasonable to give up Astramentis, it's too much strength and dex you give up.
What about using Necromantic Aegis with Chernobog's Pillar? (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chernobog%27s_Pillar)

It'll increase minions damage, defense and have 25% chance to enfeeble targets on hit.
Last edited by CapetaDoMal on Mar 11, 2019, 5:20:38 AM
"
CapetaDoMal wrote:
What about using Necromantic Aegis with Chernobog's Pillar? (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chernobog%27s_Pillar)

It'll increase minions damage, defense and have 25% chance to enfeeble targets on hit.

Getting Necro Aegis costs extra passive points, but more importantly you lose a whole shield worth of stats: block, resistances, strength, life, es, etc.
The Enfeeble on that shield is also only level 1.

You are better off using something like "Broken Faith", but I dont recommend using Necro Aegis at all for this build.
"
"
CapetaDoMal wrote:

Getting Necro Aegis costs extra passive points, but more importantly you lose a whole shield worth of stats: block, resistances, strength, life, es, etc.
The Enfeeble on that shield is also only level 1.

You are better off using something like "Broken Faith", but I dont recommend using Necro Aegis at all for this build.

Got it, thanks!
Just wanted to say I have been trying this build. Leveling with SRS was quite painful but at level 60 I decided to dump it and just get cheap ass matched socket color gear (non build gear, accept helmet) and using the gems from the final build and wow! I was laughing at how bad ass zombies are. Bosses drop in an instant, syndicate and other encounters have turned into easy mode and my minions have not died in the last 2 acts (except stone golem).

I have gone ES at the start of the tree which is probably why SRS was so painful but now that I just leave everything to the zombies I can really race through the leveling process shield charging about and watching everything die in an an explosion of screen candy.

Can't wait to gear up and get the last two labs done and see if I finally have a build that can get me past level 91 :)

I can see all sorts of creativity using this build with little in terms of tree changes.

Think so far I have spent about 3 chaos on everything :D

Last edited by GeoffC on Mar 12, 2019, 1:16:48 PM
I have 1.2k strength but my zombies aren't leeching life, and in some cases, my life pot doesn't work. Is this a common bug?
"
BuddhaBar2 wrote:
I have 1.2k strength but my zombies aren't leeching life, and in some cases, my life pot doesn't work. Is this a common bug?

Does it not work at all or does it seem like you cant get more than something like 90% of your total life sometimes?
The latter one is a bug caused by lag/desync and from what I've been told is only a visual bug.
Thank you so much for the guide. Amazing. Mindless Izaro kills (just run around in circles). Super tanky. Good damage. Zombies are dumb sometimes, but what can you do?

Just some thoughts about minor build experimentation so far:

With Kingmaker on my guardian, I'm debating dropping the fortify/shield charge combo--flame dash feels so much smoother when mapping/synthesis. This also means that I have to drop holy relic. Holy relic doesn't feel super useful when convocation is on a 2 second cooldown, and I can't really tell how much health regen it is giving my minions.

I'm loving phase run connected to CWDT. We don't cast that many spells, and having that extra speed boost feels really smooth.

I'm running one carnage chieftain and one host chieftain (Act 7, Old Fields) for the power charges. I'm not sure how optimal it is, but I feel like I can still get 2-3 of each charge fairly consistently when moving from pack to pack in maps.
Just wondering, what content have you guys been able to clear with this? It looks like a super fun build, but I'd like something that can kill at least normal elder~~

Also I'm on SSF. Is this build still decent until I can find a The Baron?
Last edited by VoidMoon on Mar 14, 2019, 9:28:26 AM
"
VoidMoon wrote:
Just wondering, what content have you guys been able to clear with this? It looks like a super fun build, but I'd like something that can kill at least normal elder~~

Also I'm on SSF. Is this build still decent until I can find a The Baron?

You can clear almost everything in this game, Uber Elder needs some investment though.
The only thing you might have trouble is Hall of Grandmasters, some say it's possible with this build, others say no. Havent tried that map in a while personally.

The build is quite dependent on all the uniques, so I wouldnt recommend this for SSF.
You can go for hybrid Life/ES rares and tree until you find all the important uniques. I tried that once myself in SSF and it wasnt that bad with the Spirit Offering+CWDT setup.
Hardest things to get are probably Efficient Training jewels and The Baron.
You can try to run Sulphur Vents maps for the jewel div card drops, but chancing The Baron can take a while, it's base item is a rare drop in map level areas.
The gloves are Shaper only drops but are the most common one.
Astramentis has div cards that you can farm.
Other uniques are pretty common and should drop eventually.

As you can see getting this build together in SSF can be quite a task.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info