Content Update 3.0.2 Patch Notes

persistent spectre will be released with 3.0.2! but what ggg doesnt say isnt youll never be able to find your spectres in map now great troll ggg A+ guys
"
volosi_nazad wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What kills me is the middle of the league they break popular builds?

New low. Yeah, I would suggest anyone that bought spectre mtx ask for $$ back asap.

where can i ask for it? started to play the game this league, bought this mtx and now just can't play spectres anymore.....
so i would really like to get money back if there is an option for it
for sure, wont buy any mtx anymore if builds can just die in a second

You can e-mail support via support@grindinggear.com
For the first time since i'm playing this game (around 3-4 years) i have to say, GGG what a fucked up decision on spectres
This was such an easy QoL issue not even Trump could've fucked it up, congrats.
"Fixed Client crashes" Thank Goodness
"
This fixes a longstanding bug with the desecration list that had further problems introduced due to persistent spectres.

I get that this had to be fixed, but WHY not scale the spectres up instead.

I barely EVER see the spectres I run with in maps, and now that's the only way to get high lvl spectres, I have waited for persistent specres for years, now that it's here the consequences is we have a even harder time that we already did to acquire them. This feels more like a nerf than a long awaited QOL fix.

While I'm happy I don't have to go through the hassle of spawning them every time I login, I now have to deal with not being able to spawn them at all if luck is not on my side. Great!

Sure, spectres rarely dies, but having a spectre die now is worse than we had to deal with before.
I was very happy with specter and aura persistence, but this made me very bad day, how do we summon particular specters now? Now people are selling specters from their map. This is the shittiest patch ever in my 4 year poe life.
Beyond limitations
This desecrate change has to be a joke
Why does GGG hates specters so much?!!
Bad decision on limting spectre level, bad decision again GGG. Because summoner is broken, isn't it right? Will you summon back my spectre in case it dies? Will you search for a frost sentinel through dozens of maps and bring it back to me or to other fellow summoners? Lost hope in you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info