THIS TASTE DISGUSTING U POOP STAINS

/t-rex rawr
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Oct 9, 2017, 10:59:05 AM
They always do, imo.

If the "healthy" version was nice, they wouldn't need the regular one.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I've come to the conclusion that "improved recipe/taste" usually just means that they found a way to save some more money on ingredients.
"
Alysma wrote:
I've come to the conclusion that "improved recipe/taste" usually just means that they found a way to save some more money on ingredients.

:)
drink water
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
drink water

U DRINK WATER
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Drink beer ;)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:
Drink beer ;)
Yup.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
"
Alysma wrote:

nope, if they found a way to save on cost while keeping the taste the same, I can assure you that the "main" brand would be the one that has the changes.

An "improved" version is often just a way of selling either a failed research or just a way to make a little extra.

Think about it.

Almost everyone that drink coke will at least try the so called improved taste. That usually means a 2 liters jug or a can pack. After you bought it, you are stuck with it if you don't like it. If you really dislike it, you'll just throw it away and essentially, they will have sold you an extra beverage without affecting the sales of their main brand (because you'll replace the bad with the usual). This tactic essentially allow them to make a pretty big amount of money at very little cost. It can be as much as a 1% jump in global sales (1% is a lot when we are talking about multi billions dollars corporations).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I only drink water, tea (every day 0.5l from my own handpicked dried herbs, have around 50 different herb collection), yoghurt (no fruit or sugar) and selfmade fruit juices based on seasonal fruit here, like elderberry, various red berry fruits, cherry, grapes etc..

Not that Im the guy that preaches healthy living, but going organic here saves more money actually than buying brands.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Oct 9, 2017, 4:48:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info