*-*[3.1] Reflect Freeze / 75% Regen / 4000 LGoH / 70% block WinterStrike Chieftain*-* [Shaper]

"
I tested a lot of setups with this build. I really want a spellcaster version of it but couldn't pull this off as for now.

By switching from attacks to spells, you lose the life on hit from the claws, have a more difficult road to converting physical damage into fire, spend a lot more mana, and have a harder time being frozen due to higher ES values.

I'm sure it could be done, but many of the things this build does just wouldn't work for it. You'd switch out of Chieftain, for example.
Just dropping by giving a PogChamp and a BibleThump for the ending of season seven of BoTW.. Hoping this gets in for season 8 if mechanics aren't "fixed"
"
Fixed a bug where ailments reflected by the Yugul pantheon power could bypass immunities.

Rip
"
"
Fixed a bug where ailments reflected by the Yugul pantheon power could bypass immunities.

Rip

I killed guardians and shaper again post patch it wasn't a problem if anything it boosted my dps because I was frozen more often. I was never expecting to freeze them when I made the build it was just a bonus. The build still freezes the t15 bosses so doing twinned dark forest, twinned colloseum, twinned abyss maps, etc. Are basically face-tank doable. Not many builds can do that.
"
link1313 wrote:
"
"

Rip

I killed guardians and shaper again post patch it wasn't a problem if anything it boosted my dps because I was frozen more often. I was never expecting to freeze them when I made the build it was just a bonus. The build still freezes the t15 bosses so doing twinned dark forest, twinned colloseum, twinned abyss maps, etc. Are basically face-tank doable. Not many builds can do that.

Do you think Berserker is better choice due to 40% MOAR damage? The freeze regen mechanics have nothing to do with the Ascendancy choice right?
"
Build Goal:
-To make a build worthy of getting bex's attention. for reasons. (sorry it does not include a bow!)

Hi!
Why "not include a bow"?
Please answer my question, thank you.
"

Do you think Berserker is better choice due to 40% MOAR damage? The freeze regen mechanics have nothing to do with the Ascendancy choice right?

You could use berserker. you may get ignited quite a bit though,

"
karambolino wrote:
"
Build Goal:
-To make a build worthy of getting bex's attention. for reasons. (sorry it does not include a bow!)

Hi!
Why "not include a bow"?
Please answer my question, thank you.

i had a build of the week a couple years ago. bex said she picked it because it was a spellcaster build specifically using a bow.
Last edited by link1313 on Oct 14, 2017, 1:56:31 PM
U can try switching attack to spell with 2 cybil's paw. A lot less of LGOH but still some :) and due to the block chance u got quite a lot of spellpower.
Hello there exile, really loved your build, thanks for a fun 1, got an
just a MinMaxer Noob here, LOL

Also want to try an Orb of Storms - FC - CoH - Flammability Elemental Equilibrium version with that

Got some questions as UTD:
1. How much life do you have on this 1?
2. Did you test out Death's Door Juggernaut edition of the build? Concerning DPS.
3. Is it much difference to help/kill Oak?
4. Does CWDT lvl 4 and linked skills according lvls change anything?

TY for reply
Last edited by rainbowsin on Oct 15, 2017, 6:02:09 PM
"
Wismerill wrote:
U can try switching attack to spell with 2 cybil's paw. A lot less of LGOH but still some :) and due to the block chance u got quite a lot of spellpower.

thats actually a good idea! i never liked cybil's paw because it was a lot less LGOH than attacks. But!, the regen could make up for it, and you know, we could play spells which are a tad bit more exciting than molten strike :P

whats the go to spell nowadays...dark pact?

"
rainbowsin wrote:
Hello there exile, really loved your build, thanks for a fun 1, got an
just a MinMaxer Noob here, LOL

Also want to try an Orb of Storms - FC - CoH - Flammability Elemental Equilibrium version with that

Got some questions as UTD:
1. How much life do you have on this 1?
2. Did you test out Death's Door Juggernaut edition of the build? Concerning DPS.
3. Is it much difference to help/kill Oak?
4. Does CWDT lvl 4 and linked skills according lvls change anything?

TY for reply

Thats awesome thanks. answers to your questions below.

1. 6000 life / 120 ES.
2. Too much effort to level another new character on league and the only test gear i had was there. I would say being a juggernaut the DPS would be on the lower side.
3. Not much difference bandit choice isn't build defining.
4. Doesn't change much , i just want CWDT + Immortal call + BR + Enfeeble to proc as much as possible so i went with level 1 CWDT.
Last edited by link1313 on Oct 15, 2017, 9:09:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info