New microtransactions added!

So, can these effects only be used on one character at a time?

And will I see the effects, if I purchase, while a party member is using the abilities?

"
Like our other effects, these are not one-use-only. They can be moved from item to item forever.
"
SunofaB wrote:
So, can these effects only be used on one character at a time?

Yes. If you want the same effect on 2 characters you either need to move the effect between the characters each time or purchase 2 of the same effect. I bought 2 horns to save me moving them.

"
SunofaB wrote:
And will I see the effects, if I purchase, while a party member is using the abilities?

The effects only effect the item or skill gem they are attached to. So if you had the spark spiders and someone else in your party used the same skill without having bought the effect, their spell would show as normal and only your spell would show the spider effect... to the best of my knowledge anyway.

Hope this helps.

"
Lowgravity wrote:
Create alternative cosmetics for lightning arrow = $$$

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY DO AS HE ASKS!!! not for the fact that it would look kickass, but for the fact that it would reduce the freaking lagg from the dam skill and allow them to be more partiable. i dont want to go blind and lagg to death everytime one of "their kind" are in a group
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
very nice but as long as you dont get the paysafecard option installed you are missing out on a lot of money from europe I'm afraid.

You know there's a Miracle in Europe called "Bank Accounts". For these magical things known only by few you get a Credit Card too, which you can use to purchase things online.

But don't tell this secret to anyone. Only a few knows.
I really like the Spark Spiders and will definitely get them if I ever make a character that uses Spark. The EK animation is too close to the original for my taste.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Last edited by dust7 on Mar 1, 2013, 6:34:45 AM
You guys should release numbers on the Micro transactions. I'm Curious to see how much you guys are racking in! I know I immediately bought the Spiders as soon as the servers came up.

"
Sikab wrote:
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
very nice but as long as you dont get the paysafecard option installed you are missing out on a lot of money from europe I'm afraid.

You know there's a Miracle in Europe called "Bank Accounts". For these magical things known only by few you get a Credit Card too, which you can use to purchase things online.

But don't tell this secret to anyone. Only a few knows.

I love people spouting incorrect 'factoids' with such arrogance. Bank accounts at least in Germany usually do not automatically come with credit cards, you have to specifically request them.
And most people at least here (France seems to be similar from what the few French acquaintances I have tell me) do not do that because they do not WANT a CC. A few get them, but they're still quite rare.
It's simply very inconvenient for many European customers to give money to GGG, and yeah, that means that GGG is probably missing out on a lot of it. And the longer they wait to include options other than CC/PayPal (both of which are, as said, quite unpopular here) the more money they will never see.

And hey, for all I care, I would even prefer EDD to paysafecards because of the drawbacks of those. But GGG announced they would be going with paysafecard, so we're kinda stuck with this one.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Mar 2, 2013, 8:18:55 AM
I have not seen a paysafe paying option in microtransactions. Will you ever implemented it?
the above post just answered my question
awesome stuff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info